Author Topic: Hello fellow Playmobilers  (Read 15709 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Hello fellow Playmobilers
« on: April 14, 2007, 20:16:23 »
Well where to begin .  8} My collection all started with having three sons.  >:D :lol: 0) I did not want to overstimulate them with the traditional cheaply made short lived junk toy. One  day I was at Target and came across the clearance toys and that's all it took. I am now infatuated with the little plastic world we are creating . We have , in a period of 10 months , collected some great items both new and old .  my favorite is the construction sets .  >:D's favorite is the castles or just about any waring clan (he is 6)  :Lil:'s favorite is the race cars & trucks (he is 4).  0)'s favorite are all of it (& he is 2). i set up all i can in my home office all over the floor, tables , shelves, window sills, on the computer , just about any where we find room . It is set up all the time . My adult friends no longer come in as they fear the people might come to life . For now i like customising the System X buildings . As my name states i am controversial and i do at times put questionable hidden events in my pictures and i hope this board is more understanding of that. Well thank you for reading and hello and here i am . :wave:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline socrates

• Geobra Gourmet
  • Playmo Master
Re: Hello fellow Playmobilers
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 20:22:31 »
hi! warm welcomes from nothern germany...

it took you three boys to start with playmobil? I already started at one.  :love:
I am very looking forward to your controversial stories. did you get with them into troupble somewhere before?

I am always happy to meet people from the US that appreciate the difference between playmobil and junk-plastics...  :yup:

so, again welcome here...
 :wave:
socrates
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 22:00:32 by socrates »
"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."
— Hans Christian Andersen

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 21:50:52 »
Welcome from the UK, and thanks for the detailed and intriguing introduction.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 22:28:26 »
Welcome from Oregon USA!

Offline playmogirl

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2007, 22:46:26 »
Welcome from Pennsylvania, USA. I have 2 boys 9 & 6 and 2 girls 4 & 1, and we all love Playmobil. We just got the Viking longboat and Noah's ark and a big battle tower that the Vikings have claimed. My favorites are the castles and ships. And animals. My kids favorites are, well, all of it. My four year old girl likes the princesses, unicorns, and hospital stuff. We are eagerly awaiting the Romans!

Anne

Offline Outback

• The Original Playmo Jeep Guy!
  • Playmo Fanatic
  • Everything Playmobil Jeep!
    • Jeepmobil is being revamped - but there's Jeeps here!
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2007, 01:51:50 »
And "Hi" from Canada too. Glad to have you aboard.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2007, 04:15:18 »
:**: cheers to ya fellow toy nuts. Right now i am enjoying Mac Gayvers pictures from the Germay private toy show . some day i am hoping many more people will wake up to the innocent playvalue of these toys in USA. then we might be able to host some exhibitions like those here . for now i get to at least enjoy the pictures . :)9
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2007, 12:47:12 »

Welcome from sunny Fort Lauderdale ... :wave:

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2007, 17:10:24 »
Hi Rasputin!

Welcome to PlaymoFriends! Hope you will enjoy your time here. :)

As my name states i am controversial and i do at times put questionable hidden events in my pictures and i hope this board is more understanding of that.

We do have some very young members on this forum. They are not as active as the adults, but they pop in and look at pictures from time to time. As long as your stories and pics are suitable for all age groups, then I see no reason why they would offend anyone. If you're still in any doubt, just ask one of the moderators before you post. ;)

Offline arab warrior

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2007, 07:02:08 »
Hi Rasputin,

Welcome from the Netherlands!

Rob