Author Topic: Largel Drummer  (Read 736 times)

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
Largel Drummer
« on: July 07, 2014, 13:31:44 »
My African drumming group did a drumming workshop at the John Paul Jones Birthplace Museum (where my husband works) on Saturday and Kirkbean Ken decided he wanted to have a go...

It was a bit breezy so he had to be tied to a chair to keep him standing so he didn't quite perform as well as the rest of us but he did his best.  ;D

We did have a bit of fun with him on Sunday after he fell over and lost his head ...  :lol:

Elaine
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 13:36:53 by skypurr »
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: Largel Drummer
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 15:10:15 »
  :love: :love: I love the idea, it's so funny!

Now, there's a pic in Facebook in which you are all drumming and the smaller clicky is like walking among the drummers ... I found it very funny because it's kinda creepy  :lol: :lol:
Like a Chucky Clicky!
 :lol:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 16:48:32 »
Now there's an idea for the Playmobil exhibition, Elaine - you walking around the streets as a klicky!
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 21:02:37 »
 :lol: Nice one good to see even giant mutat Klickies can join in with drumming sort of, not sure what to make of the Klicky/human hybrids though  :o ;)