<< < (3/7) > >>

Meg:
yes, but I have yet to get the spanish method to work

Serenity:
I'm with you on that one, Meg

Richard:
FREE KLICKY DISASSEMBLY!

Yes, you read it correctly!

This summer (May through August) GW will disassemble any and all klickys for FREE!

If you want your klickys disassembled, simply put them in a box with a post paid return label and GW will send ALL your little klickys back to you in pieces ... (hopefully "unbroken" pieces) ... :)

Anyone interested should make their reservations now!

All the best,
Richard

socrates:

--- Quote from: Meg on January 09, 2006, 23:15:03 ---yes, but I have yet to get the spanish method to work

--- End quote ---

???
But it isn't that difficult!

I suggest to train it on an already disassembled new klicky...
There the head typically is kind of even more loose than before...

Just twirl around the elastic band as shown in the documentation and you will get a feeling for what to do to produce force onto the head...

I admit that I had some trouble to get out the head of a fat santa, because he is wearing a vest, so the band could not produce enough force to push the head out... I almost gave up, but then I realized that the head almost got out... ...tried it again... ...and voila - it popped out...

Maybe this helps?
 ::)

best regards,
socrates

Tim_w:
Hello  All

The best advice i can give with so many different techniques available is to go with what works for you. I still use the original method posted by our very own Val and its worked for me time and time again. I have to admit however it usually ends up with loud thudding noises coming through the kitchen celing as i hit the klickie repeatedly on my bedroom floor :lol: :D. These are usually followed by shouts of pain as i clumsily pinch the skin of my hand in the legs ;D. I have to admit after all these years i am quite fond of this method and anything else just wouldn't be the same :wave:.

Kindest Regards  Tim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version