General > News

NARUTO

(1/5) > >>

JLMatterer:

CountBogro:
mmm ... perhaps I should start watching Naruto  :lol:

To be honest, I am really curious how the theme will be played out. It looks as if these will be figures only (so no ramen-shop  :-[ )
Considering the number (12) and that they are talking about waves, I guess these will be bags, just like the F?gures.

Time will learn  :lol:

Thanks for digging this one out, JLMatterer!

Bogro

Speedyben:

--- Quote from: CountBogro on February 03, 2022, 21:03:51 ---mmm ... perhaps I should start watching Naruto  :lol:

To be honest, I am really curious how the theme will be played out. It looks as if these will be figures only (so no ramen-shop  :-[ )
Considering the number (12) and that they are talking about waves, I guess these will be bags, just like the F?gures.

Time will learn  :lol:

Thanks for digging this one out, JLMatterer!

Bogro

--- End quote ---

I have read it won't be released in bags like the Fi?ures but in boxes (probably like the Special Plus boxes) with a different set number for each of the 24 figures.
12 figures coming September the 30th and 12 coming the 18th of November.

CountBogro:

--- Quote from: Speedyben on February 03, 2022, 21:29:10 ---I have read it won't be released in bags like the Fi?ures but in boxes (probably like the Special Plus boxes) with a different set number for each of the 24 figures.
12 figures coming September the 30th and 12 coming the 18th of November.

--- End quote ---

That would be a lot better - I like to know what I get ;)

Thanks for clarifying that :)

Bogro

tahra:

--- Quote from: Speedyben on February 03, 2022, 21:29:10 ---I have read it won't be released in bags like the Fi?ures but in boxes (probably like the Special Plus boxes) with a different set number for each of the 24 figures.

--- End quote ---

Identified sets would be better, I think...

Hope it's not the moronic packaging of the everwhatsit - THAT would go well with "being green"... and I also hope it's not that same ridiculous price...

Looking forward to parts. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version