General > News

Novelties 2022 (second half)

<< < (2/26) > >>

Pynedor:
Thanks for posting this information! <*)

The new Novelmore sets should have some great pieces! I really like the Sal'ahari Sands sets so far, so I hope these ones will be cool too.

Hopefully the dragons in the sets for DreamWorks Dragons: The Nine Realms will be nice, but I'm not really looking forward to a series set in more modern times. I really enjoyed the How to Train Your Dragon films and the DreamWorks Dragons series, but I probably won't be as interested in this series.

tahra:

--- Quote from: Pynedor on December 21, 2021, 21:31:26 ---Hopefully the dragons in the sets for DreamWorks Dragons: The Nine Realms will be nice, but I'm not really looking forward to a series set in more modern times. I really enjoyed the How to Train Your Dragon films and the DreamWorks Dragons series, but I probably won't be as interested in this series.

--- End quote ---

Ditto - though I much preferred the series to the movies.

I was quite put off with those first news some time ago.... Still NEED the dragons, I suppose. But the rest will be a lot less interesting, I guess.  Then again, we'll see. I only saw the first preview long ago. The series starts... this week, I think. And it's better to have DIFFERENT dragons :love: .. How many Toothlesses can one have? (even with the non crippled "tail fin"... well.)

(obvious problem: WHERE IN TARTARUS AM I GONNA PUT THEM!?)

playmofire:
The royalties on that Ferrari will have cost them an arm and a leg.

Ismene:
Manatees!

It's interesting that they seem to be bagging the adult and baby animals separately.

Redmao:
Another big Star Trek item?
Can't we more modest collectors have a more affordable sets?

Glad that there's more adventure sets coming. A research station sounds fantastic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version