Poll

what is/would be my favourite construction system?

plain old steck
14 (35.9%)
a revised and improved steck
12 (30.8%)
plain old system-x
2 (5.1%)
a revised and improved system-x
5 (12.8%)
a totally new system yet to exist
1 (2.6%)
i really don't care, i just want great sets
5 (12.8%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: July 02, 2010, 17:30:22

Author Topic: STECK vs. SYSTEM-X, a poll  (Read 10558 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: STECK vs. SYSTEM-X, a poll
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2010, 17:36:43 »
Playmo1989, the sqeeky wheel always gets the oil. :)

Hello

I will have to disagree on this American saying. In America the squeaky wheel gets replaced, we save and fix very little in our disposable society.

I would love to see Stecks come back and to some limited extent it has with some DS offerings. It was a fun system that I have loads of and would love the market to be re flooded with parts. I especially could use the rare ones like the red corner roof from the train station or the 4 way connectors in brown. It was a system that was not fully thought out so there are a lot of pieces that could be invented to complete the ability for customizations. I would welcome a similar system but we need to keep in mind the market want Playmobil for instant play value. If you want a construction toy we have Legos. Parents who make up the majority of the purchasing power of Playmobil seem to want a toy that has quick set up time, especially at Christmas morning when you have many children demanding your hands for assembly

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2010, 17:44:09 »
i think richard at his conversation with Mr. Brandstätter must ask and talk about these why they don't bring steck back to the market with new pieces ,and why they prefer the systemx and the new system??
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2010, 07:24:54 »
Well i bought a few 4 way connectors yesterday at a very high premium , i relly hope that playmobil makes these for collectors and enthusiasts!!!! One only needs to see some of the designs that Steck allows which are so impressive see the pics Sir Wolf has posted in the Medieval castles poll thread !!! They are fabulus !!!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Celeste in New Orleans

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2010, 04:07:27 »
I know the poll is closed, but I love :love: my steck castles. I sold my huge system X castle.