Author Topic: ALL THE PIRATE ISLANDS AND FORTRESSES PLAYMOBIL EVER MADE  (Read 17473 times)

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
Re: ALL THE PIRATE ISLANDS AND FORTRESSES PLAYMOBIL EVER MADE
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2010, 15:18:16 »
This is great again Cachelote.   :clap:
Junior has a box full of pieces of islands/rocks/huts so this will be a great help in deciding what goes with which island.
Thank you   :wow:

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2010, 16:56:28 »
:) thank you wolf knight and skipurr.
 :) i am glad i could be of some service.
 :) i have some pictures of some of the boxes backs (they usually shoe the contents) so, if you need something you just have to ask me and i will try to complete the information.
    honni soit qui mal y pense

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2010, 18:40:10 »
Would it be possible to see the back picture of the 3799 island cachalote(if there was any as i cannot remember), at your convinience of course!
It was the first of the big playmobil set I ever had as a kid and the box was damaged by flood and had to be thrown away
:( !!!
Maybe I can stirr some more wonderful memories there!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2010, 19:30:29 »
Would it be possible to see the back picture of the 3799 island cachalote(if there was any as i cannot remember), at your convinience of course!
It was the first of the big playmobil set I ever had as a kid and the box was damaged by flood and had to be thrown away
:( !!!
Maybe I can stirr some more wonderful memories there!!!

3799 is an awesome set, remember the day i bought it and set it up, i only had 3 pirate ships back then but it looked awesome. i love all these ships and one set will set up my armada !!!!  :love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2010, 22:32:18 »
my dears wolfknight and giorginetto,
 :love: the 3799 is indeed an impecable island.
 :-\ i know that there are 2 versions and that one of them as a picture of a diorama and the other the traditional contents images - but i don't knoe which is which.
 :) i am posting the 2 pictures i have and also a picture of the more recent (and slightly different) 4073 karstadt exklusiv.
 :-[ i know this is not enough but it is all i have.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2010, 04:55:38 »
Yes that is the one!!! The diorama one!! The one I had!!!  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: Thank you cachalote!! Thank you so much!!!
I think the diorama one is the 1st version, produced in 1991? And the set number must be at the front of the box on the down right hand corner in small black numbers?
While the second one, just showing the contents on the back, was produced in 1997 and the set number is in the purple background at the bottom!!!

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2010, 09:48:55 »
  :)you are quite right wolfknight and i even have an image of the front of the same box that has the diorama in its back.
 :lens: it has a black number.
 8} i totally forgot about the number design as a precious way to date/sort version.
 :-[ what an amateur i was, i am ashamed...

Offline Jimbo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2010, 13:10:19 »
Thanks for posting all  the pictures, Cachalote!
It is a wonderfull trip down memory lane.

Best regards,
Jimbo

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2010, 19:28:59 »
  :)you are quite right wolfknight and i even have an image of the front of the same box that has the diorama in its back.
 :lens: it has a black number.
 8} i totally forgot about the number design as a precious way to date/sort version.
 :-[ what an amateur i was, i am ashamed...

No worries cachalote! We all forget...but we can always support each other to remember!!! Thank you again!!!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2010, 20:17:22 »
my dears wolfknight and giorginetto,
 :love: the 3799 is indeed an impecable island.
 :-\ i know that there are 2 versions and that one of them as a picture of a diorama and the other the traditional contents images - but i don't knoe which is which.
 :) i am posting the 2 pictures i have and also a picture of the more recent (and slightly different) 4073 karstadt exklusiv.
 :-[ i know this is not enough but it is all i have.

you can identify the version from many things from the ways of the number written if we speak about from end of 80's to 90's the older sets write the contents in all languages in the front they have dioramas on the back (all the small sets and a few big . most big sets the back is blue ) from 1993 some of the new sets started to change with putting all the contents shown on the back in detail and the number in front in a colour box from 1994 all the new sets were like this !!!!

before 1993

http://www.collectobil.com/images/items/3708.jpg

after 1993
 http://www.collectobil.com/images/items/3037.jpg

The spirits rule !!!!