Author Topic: Bagged Baby Pegasus Sets 5351-5354  (Read 2618 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Bagged Baby Pegasus Sets 5351-5354
« on: May 30, 2014, 15:41:13 »
Out new this month In Germany are four new bagged sets featuring a baby Pegasus in each. They are themed to the four seasons, and each includes some interesting items in a well developed mini-scene.

5351 Spring Fairy with Pegasus Baby Cherryblossom

This is the simplest of the four. It has the baby Pegasus in pink tones, a couple of the light pink butterflies, various plants and a fairy with green hair and pink clip on wings. The dark pink leaf/flower piece in the center may be the only new scenery item. With a change of hair the fairy could easily become a modern theme woman ready for exercise. Note in the exploded view that the wings of the Pegasus are separate and press into holes on the body.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: Bagged Baby Pegasus Sets 5351-5354
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 15:42:07 »
5352 Summer Fairy with Pegasus Baby Summer Wind

The summer themed bag is very summer feeling indeed. The baby Pegasus is in bright blue and green and is accompanied by a figure in a great green outfit and golden hair. With a hair change and removing the green tutu she would fit into any summer beach themed scene beautifully. Other animals in the set are the flamingo, a dragonfly in pink, a tortoise, the light and dark blue clam shells and a set of white seashells. The scenery base piece here seems new, with a nice sand colored base with a water piece in it.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 15:42:49 »
5353 Autumn Fairy with Pegasus Baby Gold Dust

The Autumn themed bag is very forest and gold in tone. The Pegasus baby is yellow and a lovely gold color. The fairy looks familiar and has the large wings that clip into a system X hole on the back of her torso. She uses mostly parts from the Figures Series 5 fairy except for different arms and the inclusion of the shoulder piece. The interesting scenery piece here are the sunflowers, with orange brown centers and reflective gold petals. Different from the previous version and quite nice looking for fantasy scenes.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 15:43:47 »
5354 Winter Princess with Pegasus Baby Snowflake

The winter themed bag includes some very interesting pieces. The baby Pegasus here is white with a nice blue. It has a silver basket with blue basket cloth, both new. Also very new is the scenery piece – the white small base with a blue tree trunk and the small weeping willow branches in a translucent white. The flowers on them are the edelweiss ones from the Alpine theme done in silver. The figure here really stands out. She has a silver cape and head decoration, the reflective blue hair, the narrow silver cuffs, and a large dress made of transparent dark blue. She has a glass with blue liquid in it – the liquid is a separate piece that you fit into the glass. Also included are the white owl and kittens pair.

Note that she has regular legs with silver riding boots under the skirt rather than the dress type leg piece.

This is a great set of bags. Some very interesting items in them and the baby Pegasus mold is a great one. They retail for 9,99€ and seem like a good deal. I am very happy I picked them up.

Offline Salamander

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2014, 16:03:04 »
Wow, I didn't know about these sets, so this was a nice surprise! Great pictures and review!

I really like the 'seasons' theme to the sets, and think they've done a great job of accessories that reflect that theme.

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2014, 16:18:48 »
As I've said before I'm not really into the whole Fairy thing or all the girly sets but, I've got to admit even I can see the attraction in them there's something about those Pegasus horses which is rather appealing particularly with the last being less bright and bold. The summer scenery and witner scenery is partcularly nice and I really like the winter tree with it's decoration no dobut could be very useful in winter settup, and also the coral tree although I'm sure someone's shown photos of some similar trees, the fairies are also interesting aprticularly the outfit on the last one liking the silver cape  :)

Offline sunflower

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2014, 16:40:23 »
Thank you for the nice review and great pictures  :love:

I really like autumn and winter. They're lovely sets. A very nice souvenir to bring!
life in plastic it's fantastic

Offline indianapierre

• Playmo Fanatic
    • Draft in Dance.com
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2014, 17:23:11 »
This review totally sold me on the Autumn fairy!  I didn't realize the sunflowers were golden! *Playmobil, do not read that.  I don't want a lot of golden things... just this one piece in this one set is a nice touch.  If you are going to take away anything from this, follow up with more snowy-white environmental scenes.  Those are awesome.  I love the frozen tree.*

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2014, 17:37:49 »
aw! so cute!
it's nice they are associated with the four seasons, nice idea. :love:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2014, 18:06:13 »
They're great, and on my definite buy list (a couple of the winter ones!)

Thanks for the detailed pics :love: