Author Topic: Breaking News Part02!!!  (Read 4151 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: Breaking News Part02!!!
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2011, 18:44:43 »
Great news, Angelo!  Well done.   :wave:
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Alison01326

• formerly known as "Bad Mum!"
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2011, 19:03:47 »
Mrs E has the pictures of my Krull castle project and has a pretty good idea of what one of our dioramas can be like .  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mrs E has probably been going through the sales records and has worked out how much space your recent purchases alone will need.  She's probably on the phone now to find out how big is the main runway of Athens airport  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great news that you Greek collectors are suddenly being taken Very Seriously Indeed  :high5:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2011, 20:30:23 »
Mrs E has probably been going through the sales records and has worked out how much space your recent purchases alone will need.  She's probably on the phone now to find out how big is the main runway of Athens airport  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exaggerations . My next medieval set up that will be 35% bigger and have an outer wall also and another 10 steck houses will be truly magnificent . I havent even set my current one and already thinking about the next ....  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.... i n fact i was drawing earlier in grid paper my next steck design !!!!!!  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2011, 20:39:14 »
Exaggerations . My next medieval set up that will be 35% bigger and have an outer wall also and another 10 steck houses will be truly magnificent . I havent even set my current one and already thinking about the next ....  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.... i n fact i was drawing earlier in grid paper my next steck design !!!!!!  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

I think first you'll have to change your playmoden for one bigger  ;)
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2011, 21:17:28 »
I think first you'll have to change your playmoden for one bigger  ;)

I was trying to explain that to my wife but she aint being very supportive to turn our garage into a playmoden ...  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2011, 00:15:11 »
This is wonderful news, I'm so happy for you.  :yippee:
It'll mean a lot of hard work planning, but very good fun and a great sense of achievement.

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2011, 10:01:14 »
Excellent, Grangel! :woohoo:
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy: