General > News

6101 Magdeburger Horseman Box Picture !!!

(1/2) > >>

Customizer:
Hello Playmo Friends,

after a long hunt for a bigger picture from the Magdeburger Horseman i wrote Mr. Boxler he had make the pictures for the museum of cultural history - Magdeburg

He forward my mail to Mr. Dr. Schubert the press spokesman from the museum !
Click here: (only in german)
http://www.dasheiligereich.de/neu/31_aktuell/060725_playmobil.html

Babelfish translation here:

20,000 Playmobil figures for the holy realm
Exclusive souvenir to the national exhibition Saxonia-Anhalt

The Magdeburger rider, a small image gets world-famous sculpture from the time of the Staufer and landmark of the Elbe city. Playmobil presents five weeks before opening of the large Middle Ages mittelalterschau a new play figure. In honours of the national exhibition Saxonia-Anhalt 2006, those the time of 962 to approx.. , the play goods mark with cult status in limited edition of 20.000 pieces the figure "the Magdeburger rider" will present 1500 developed, who will be available as small Ambassadors of the Middle Ages in the Museumsshop.

"it is the first time that we recruit enterprise spokeswoman Gisela Kupiak with a figure for a city", said. The idea to create a small image of the Magdeburger of landmark was developed in the organization office of the national exhibition. Magdeburg is the first city, which stands on the verpackungsschachtel of such a figure. The original Magdeburger rider originated in in the center 13. Jh. and probably represents the large one to emperor Otto. Originally the sculpture on the old person market was in Magdeburg, today is located it in the culture-historical museum. As the first free standing rider monument north the alps takes the "Magdeburger rider" an important place in the large Middle Ages exhibition.

and here are the box picture !

Many thx to Mr. Boxler and Mr. Dr. Schubert for the picture !

greetings

Andi

Richard:

Thanks, Andi ...

Who do we know in Magdeburg ... ???

Customizer:
Hi,

ok forgot some !  ;D

The price was 3,99 € !
and if any interested at this figure i can order in germany at 28.08.2006 Online !

I think the shipping costs are more than the figure.

Here are a detailed picture from the torso ! (prototyp decal)

gentle greets

Andi

bogol:
Hi Andi!

Is this online order something public (link! link!) or did you get some special deal? I would like to have 4 Magdeburg horseman if possible.

mi-chi:
Honestly - I am disappointed. He could be anyone. Sorry - but they could have done a better job than that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version