Author Topic: PLAYMOBIL x Van Gogh Museum  (Read 1671 times)

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
Re: PLAYMOBIL x Van Gogh Museum
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2021, 01:35:26 »
Thanks a lot for the money saving tip

Sorry, Ras - you get the discount when you subscribe to the newsletter, not by starting an account.

"To thank you for subscribing, we are pleased to offer you a € 10 discount* on your first order. Simply use the exclusive discount code at the checkout

*On orders above € 50"
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 01:50:47 by JLMatterer »

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2021, 01:43:21 »
If you start an account with the museum to order these, you'll get an email with a code for a €10 discount for an order over €50. Unfortunately, I didn't discover this until after I made my order, which was for €51.  ??? My code is good until Oct 31, which means my mind is creating the possibility of ordering again....  :hmm:

If only I'd ordered a little later and seen this first  :wall:
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2021, 01:49:13 »
If only I'd ordered a little later and seen this first  :wall:

Yeah, me too.  :loco: I ordered yesterday, & today's email says I'll get it on Mon 18th.

BTW, I tried to make an order on Sunday (Oct 10) & was told they were already out of stock. On Monday they were available again.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 01:54:52 by JLMatterer »

Online Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2021, 01:52:21 »
Sorry, Ras - you get the discount when you subscribe to the newsletter.

"To thank you for subscribing, we are pleased to offer you a € 10 discount* on your first order. Simply use the exclusive discount code at the checkout

*On orders above € 50"

Sorry for what? I’ll subscribe, get my code, put an order together and save the 10 spot . Then in a week I’ll unsubscribe…..seems great….so thank you again
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2021, 02:00:08 »
Sorry for what? I’ll subscribe, get my code, put an order together and save the 10 spot . Then in a week I’ll unsubscribe…..seems great….so thank you again

LOL I edited my apology. "Sorry, Ras - you get the discount when you subscribe to the newsletter, not by starting an account." I'm glad to share the info.