General > Trains!

The Loch Down Railway

<< < (3/5) > >>

Junker Jörg:
Faszinierend, was Du auf so kleinem Raum untergebracht hast. Respekt! Da macht Fahren und Ranigeren sicher richtig Spaß! Hast Du bitte mal ein größeres Bild von dem Entkuppler? Der kommt mir sehr fremd vor.

Amazing to see how much track you squeezed into so little ground! Shunting and runnig trains must be good fun! You don't by chance have a bigger pic of that uncoupler? It does look very strange to me.

jj:

playmofire:

--- Quote from: Junker Jörg on May 25, 2020, 20:22:02 ---Faszinierend, was Du auf so kleinem Raum untergebracht hast. Respekt! Da macht Fahren und Ranigeren sicher richtig Spaß! Hast Du bitte mal ein größeres Bild von dem Entkuppler? Der kommt mir sehr fremd vor.

Amazing to see how much track you squeezed into so little ground! Shunting and runnig trains must be good fun! You don't by chance have a bigger pic of that uncoupler? It does look very strange to me.

jj:

--- End quote ---

Thank you, JJ.  I'm wondering how much more I can get in but I think it could become too complicated.  However, I have an idea for a slightly larger layout which I will post about later.

Meanwhile, you wanted more information on the uncoupler rail, so I've started a thread here:

https://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=17226.0

Junker Jörg:

--- Quote from: playmofire on May 26, 2020, 20:29:46 ---Thank you, JJ.  I'm wondering how much more I can get in ...
--- End quote ---

I fancy it's R1 curves and four 30cm pieces of straigh tracks at the long sides and parliament represented by your wive ordered the carpet to mark the limits? I tried to add one more siding without overcrowding. I'd change position of one other siding - just to avoid a "mirrored" impression; but there's no influence on the additional track:

Schätze, Du hast R1 Kurven und je vier 30cm Gerade an den Längsseiten sowie eine Vorgabe Deiner ehelichen Regierung, nicht über den Teppich hinauszubauen? Dann könnte es so gehen. Ich hab noch ein Gleis verlegt, damit's ned so gespiegelt aussieht, muß aber ned sein.

jj:

playmovictorian:
Wonderful display Gordon  :wave:

I love the "Loch Down" expression  :lol:

playmofire:

--- Quote from: playmovictorian on May 29, 2020, 11:25:10 ---Wonderful display Gordon  :wave:

I love the "Loch Down" expression  :lol:

--- End quote ---
Thank you, Karim, much appreciated.   :wave:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version