General > Brainstorming For Playmobil

Window cleaning / building suspended access cradle

(1/2) > >>

klickyklack:
I'd love to see a suspended access cradle, like these.  I thought they might have made one of these before but I guess not?  I have a soft spot for the old construction sets so I'd love one.

It'd be great if it came with clamps or suckers so you could attach it to a window or piece of furniture (I think set 6887 comes with something like that for the zip wire?)

tahra:
I think that set has a clamp, yes.. so does the one from the swiss theme.. don't remember the name.. and an old rock climber.

With suckers there's the window cleaner (a special? or special+ ?) and one (for sure!) or two top agents, I think..  or maybe a special police..

klickyklack:

--- Quote from: tahra on February 24, 2020, 13:46:31 ---I think that set has a clamp, yes.. so does the one from the swiss theme.. don't remember the name.. and an old rock climber.

With suckers there's the window cleaner (a special? or special+ ?) and one (for sure!) or two top agents, I think..  or maybe a special police..

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the info on the other sets with clamps & suckers Tahra! :heart:
I meant to put a link to the window cleaner set 5379  I didn't realise there were a few with suckers!  I guess a whole cradle would need either bigger & multiple suckers or a couple of clamps.   

Tiermann:
It would be a great accessory for the big construction crane sets.

Birdie:
There's a window cleaner set? I've clearly been away too long!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version