General > Brainstorming For Playmobil

Animal Mystery Boxes

<< < (2/2)

leefert:

--- Quote from: Oliver on February 16, 2020, 10:35:13 ---But will they come in parts and can I then swap them with my friends to make Franken-creatures?

--- End quote ---

That could be fun 😂

NICO:
Nice idea!!

Ismene:

--- Quote from: Oliver on February 16, 2020, 10:35:13 ---But will they come in parts and can I then swap them with my friends to make Franken-creatures?

--- End quote ---
That would hilarious. Probably more work than Playmobil would be willing to put in, but hilarious.

Sloths and narwhals are trendy. I'd like to see baby camels. A griffin would be fun. They could whip out the pink plastic to make pink dolphins.

Birdie:

--- Quote from: Ismene on February 04, 2020, 10:13:06 ---I've established that animals outrank humans on the plastic toy collectibility scale.

--- End quote ---

That is so true! My kid couldn't care less about clickies (she is only interested in the women, and sticks to a few of them).

--- Quote from: Ismene on February 20, 2020, 07:22:05 ---I'd like to see baby camels.
--- End quote ---

My daughter JUST alerted me to the fact that there are no baby camels. Never noticed before. She's very demanding about animals having babies  :lol:

Ismene:

--- Quote from: Birdie on March 27, 2020, 18:24:56 ---
My daughter JUST alerted me to the fact that there are no baby camels. Never noticed before. She's very demanding about animals having babies  :lol:

--- End quote ---

It's the natural order of things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version