General > Brainstorming For Playmobil

I would like to see a Playmobil newsstand.

(1/3) > >>

Ackie:
I would like to see a Playmobil  newsstand, with your typical newspapers, magazines, snacks and  soft drinks being sold.

GrahamB:
That would be great for a station platform! It would be good if it had one of those posters on a stand (with criss-cross wires making diamond-shapes holding it in place)  with the latest headline, "Man bites dog" or "Playmobil ship makes it to Pitcairn Island" or "Stop reading this or you will miss your train".

Ackie:

--- Quote from: GrahamB on October 29, 2019, 11:30:11 ---That would be great for a station platform! It would be good if it had one of those posters on a stand (with criss-cross wires making diamond-shapes holding it in place)  with the latest headline, "Man bites dog" or "Playmobil ship makes it to Pitcairn Island" or "Stop reading this or you will miss your train".

--- End quote ---

I totally agree with you on that the newsstand having posters on a stand (with criss-cross wires making diamond-shapes holding it in place)  with the latest headline. I totally forgot that most newsstands have them still.

playmofire:
Or something like this?

tahra:

--- Quote from: playmofire on October 29, 2019, 22:01:24 ---Or something like this?

--- End quote ---

That's great!   :love:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version