General > Trains!

Time to play trains

(1/8) > >>

VicKlicktor:

There is a truly momentous moment in the life of every male collector when he has to conquer new lands for his hobby. So, I did it and took possession of the guest room and the portable tables used in family events.  8} I will not give details of the unfavorable concessions I had to accept after the armistice but this was how I finally got a reasonable space to set up my future indoor  layout.  ;D

It will be a basic project with only analog  Playmobil and LGB elements, without decoders or any other digital device since I cannot afford to get them.
The main idea is to build a modular layout and rotate Playmobil themes easily.
I will post any progress later  :wave:

playmofire:
Congratulations on  very impressive display space.  I look forward to seeing what develops.

Going analogue is sound even if you could afford DCC.  On G scale sites, DCC always seems to be the source of problems and questions.

bml87:
Woooow! I am looking forward to this diorama! I would love to have such a big space, awesome! Good luck with your progress!!!

GrahamB:

--- Quote from: VicKlicktor on April 06, 2019, 00:12:04 ---There is a truly momentous moment in the life of every male collector when he has to conquer new lands for his hobby. So, I did it and took possession of the guest room and the portable tables used in family events.  8} I will not give details of the unfavorable concessions I had to accept after the armistice but this was how I finally got a reasonable space to set up my future indoor  layout.

--- End quote ---

:lol:
Playmo expansionism!
I commandeered the attic of my neighbours house by removing a board on a connecting window and climbing through. Then I screwed their access hatch shut so they couldn't disturb me!

Perhaps I should add, for strict veracity, that I had my neighbours' full permission (my wife's parents) and their house is really part of ours (a granny annexe). Sounds good, though!

Looking forward to seeing the fruits of your expansion,VicKlictor!

Tiermann:
Great looking space, congratulations! I look forward to seeing what you do with it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version