Creative > Photography & Graphics

Things in little.

<< < (3/12) > >>

Macruran:
Cape buffalo! Thanks for the clarification. The cape buffalo piece is one of my all time favorite PM things. It strikes exactly the right balance between detail and abstraction. Plastic perfection!

PS the single DS buffalo is set #7977.

bonniebeth:

--- Quote from: Macruran on January 28, 2015, 01:03:25 --- It strikes exactly the right balance between detail and abstraction.

--- End quote ---

Yes, very well said! This is exactly what I love about most playmobil animals, and playmobil in general, really.

Rhalius:
To be fair that cape buffalo can be hard to recognize when he's not wearing his cape.

Birdie:

--- Quote from: bonniebeth on January 27, 2015, 23:57:45 ---Btw, I just can't help myself... that is a cape buffalo, similar to a water buffalo but different. :-[ It's definitely awesome, though. :love:

--- End quote ---

Agh, they have water buffalos here at the zoo but no cape buffalos.  :(

Rasputin:
Well no caped or uncapped buffalo's wander around in this area so I took this picture of a Jeep/willies/ford. A friend asked me to fix 3 he has. A 42, 46 and this 45. Last night we dug it out of the berry bushes off of a 2000 acre dairy farm. The broken down playmo one is on the hood. I should have taken pictures of the patties that were everywhere, I have playmo chocolate ice cream around somewhere  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version