Author Topic: LAF  (Read 1216 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
LAF
« on: June 13, 2014, 10:06:21 »
So, LAF.. Link to official site

I first saw these on the pcc... ages ago. They were expensive as Tartarus... and a few hours indecision made the call - sold out. The only ones I COULD be interested in were the klickys. The heads are just creepy, and the smaller ones with odd tumors are far too expensive to require complicated surgery.

So... I forgot about them.

Until recently, on THAT site, I see a pic of a spanish jewel store window with them. I contacted the poster, and he kindly gave me the contact of the store... I contacted them, and kept my eye on it for sometime, after being told they'd be available "soon".

NEVER before I kept tabs on such a store before - my priceless "jewel" is a dagger pierced skull on a string (aka "caveirosa"), bought in a street vendor AGES ago (and this is my second, after the first one broke) for like 2 eur.

Anyways, it was a both or none thing for me. I wanted both klickys, or I'd buy none. Eventually, when I got home, there they were. ONE OF EACH AVAILABLE. MINE.

They are quite far from playmoperfect. As you can see, the size is somewhat off... And disappointingly, the arms move together. THAT I did not expect.

Still.. great klickys. I'm sure they'll fit well with the fairies/rabbits/gods/etc tub, where they now reside. :)

Offline sunflower

• Playmo Addict
Re: LAF
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 12:31:14 »
I think they are really cute  :love:
Great purchase!
life in plastic it's fantastic

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 12:56:10 »
They look great, but now you really need to make at least the principal cast of the wizard of oz.. you already have the tin man and even gave him a wife.

Laf means cowardly in dutch by the way, but these smiling clickies don't look like cowards.  :)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 13:03:37 »
They look great, but now you really need to make at least the principal cast of the wizard of oz.. you already have the tin man and even gave him a wife.

Unlikely - don't even know if I've seen it.   :-[

Laf means cowardly in dutch by the way, but these smiling clickies don't look like cowards.  :)

:o  It's one of THOSE things, right? More and more these days brands really need to be careful, in such a world wide village!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2014, 13:28:05 »
Those are neat looking. If geobra won't make a silver klicky then this is even better. Are they heavy?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2014, 13:30:49 »
Those are neat looking. If geobra won't make a silver klicky then this is even better. Are they heavy?

Yes, they are.. quite.

Do keep in mind they are not REAL klickys (unfortunately), as the pics confirm.