Author Topic: Playmofriends meet-up August 22 in Luxemburg  (Read 6332 times)

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
Re: Playmofriends meet-up August 22 in Luxemburg
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2015, 12:47:52 »
Looks exciting - I can't wait to see the diorama photos!
Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2015, 15:13:59 »
Great to hear! From the photos I have seen it looks like it was a great show this year. I seem to know lots of Belgian collectors - Brubil (Bruno), Onnedin (Dirk) and Playmo Belgium (Stephane) are all good friends I have been lucky enough to meet in person at last year's second PCC meeting in Zirndorf. Hopefully I will meet you one day as well Birdie. I am hoping to make a trip to Belgium, Luxplaymodays and the Netherlands in a couple of years.

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2015, 16:56:22 »
I seem to know lots of Belgian collectors - Brubil (Bruno), Onnedin (Dirk) and Playmo Belgium (Stephane) are all good friends I have been lucky enough to meet in person at last year's second PCC meeting in Zirndorf. Hopefully I will meet you one day as well Birdie. I am hoping to make a trip to Belgium, Luxplaymodays and the Netherlands in a couple of years.

Yes! I finally got to meet all of them this time  :) I wish they'd join this forum!

I look forward to your trip to Belgium, we should definitely meet up then!! I'm sure it will be worth it, with all those other countries a few hours away by car. And I am now quite apt in guiding people around (we've taken Tahra and her friends to Bruges, Brussels and Antwerp).

Maybe you can convince a few fellow Americans to come along?  ;D