Author Topic: Water park sets 6669 - 6670 - 6672 - 6673 - 6674 - 6675 - 6676 - 6677  (Read 5109 times)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
So I treated myself to the new water park theme - it looks every bit as gorgeous as it does on the pictures  :love:

I didn't buy the caravan (6671) because I already have loads of other ones, but the rest of the sets are here in the review.

I'll start with the small boxes:

1) The 6677 swim teacher who came prepared:

All of these were cheaper in Dreamland than they were on the Belgian Playmobil website. The swim teacher was € 4,99 and the others were € 3,99, if my memory isn't failing me.

2) The 6675 water bike type thing (what is the word in English?)

For kids only!

3) The 6676 stud in rubber boat slide thingy (some help please  ;D )

This guy demanded his own selfie:

4) The 6674 kayak for kids

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
Then on to the bigger sets.
This is the 6673 kiddie pool with slide.

I think this is the first baby in diaper/swim trunks only. Their hair is growing on me - slowly  :)

The squirty toy is awfully cute. There's another one just like it in the water park shop.

I'm pretty sure I already have a lady in that particular swim suit. I guess there isn't much variety in the shopping mall for them  ::)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
The 6672 water park snackbar  :love:

The French fries and the separate hot dogs are great! Clickies can hold the white packaging in their hands, and the hot dogs can be pinned into it or taken out. The design of the shop is pretty dashing  8-)

This is the sticker leaf. I really like the sign and the price list.

The clickies are disappointing. I have both, several times already.

This one cost around € 25 in Dreamland, again cheaper than the € 32,99 on the Belgian Playmobil webshop. Even the kiddie pool was cheaper, it came at around € 10 instead of € 15.

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
And then the main attractions  ;D

The 6670 'water playground':

Their skintone is of the darker type:

The slide goes on the left (which is a bit low, and had me wondering what the higher part of the playground is for - but appartently you can attach the slide to the higher bit as well, if you combine this set with the 6669 pool)

This contraption is a sort of see-saw. The water you poor on the floor can be pumped up with the yellow thing, so that it squirts out of the shower head, into the red container, which lifts the see-saw. Then the water drains away and the see-saw is dropped again. Ever so slowly, I imagine  :lol:  Haven't tried it yet.

How cute is this thing?! Its head can be twisted round so that the eyes are open and the light is green. Safety first in the water park!

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
Paddle boat is the word you were looking for Birdie

Thank you for sharing! These are exciting purchases and I'm slightly jealous lol
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
The final set is the pool itself. I imagine lots of head wounds and blood and pain when all of the three slides are used simultaneously, but well, I guess I'm too much of a realist :)

Finally, a black guy in swimming trunks! And the gazillionth white blonde girl in pink bikini with flowers.

Pretty!

Fun little details:

So the yellow rubber boat slide thingies are pulled up by a rope. It looks difficult  :)

No toddlers allowed:

This set was € 54,99 in Dreamland - Playmobil Belgium wants 10 extra euros for it. The water playground was about 6 euros cheaper than on the PM website, I believe, at € 29. What is up with that? I saved a lot of money this time.

_______________________________________ ___________________________

And this is the combination of the three pools. Looks pretty cool!

That was all  :)  My next project will be a holiday resort. The hotel and the luxury villa will fit in nicely!

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
Paddle boat is the word you were looking for Birdie

Ah, thanks! And how would you call the yellow thing for sliding down the slide with?

Thank you for sharing! These are exciting purchases and I'm slightly jealous lol

Yeah I hear you, I had to choose between these and the new zoo & new wildlife sets. I went for these, but it still hurts a tiny bit  :)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Great review of a fun summer time set. I plan on adding these to the playground and fair theme as one big park.

Some call those yellow inflatables "inner tubes" but that was from the days when people would buy actuall inner tubes for big rigs and over inflate them for the river. Now they make them specifically for this purpose, in fabulous colors, pink, purple, lime green, actually am surprised geobra chose a rubber raft yellow.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
Is the trunk of the big palmtree made of one piece?
If yes, then it is probably the old version making a comeback...

(there are 2 different designs; the later palmtrees have a slightly bigger foot so they don´t fit older groundplates, and the big ones of this version are build up by adding small trunk-parts to a large one, whereas the old palmtree-trunks were made of one large piece)

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
The sets are very beautifull though rather specific in use. Some nice clickies there, and I am looking forward to how you will use it in a larger setup. They do seem to match up very nicely together.

I dont know why, but somehow it looks like the little girl in the paddle boat is making a rude hand gesture, which I didnt think was even possible for clickies.  :-[