Author Topic: Water park sets 6669 - 6670 - 6672 - 6673 - 6674 - 6675 - 6676 - 6677  (Read 5044 times)

Offline Salamander

• Playmo Addict
Thank you for the great pictures and the detailed review! :)

I really like the cafe/gift shop! Interesting design!

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master

I think this is the first baby in diaper/swim trunks only. Their hair is growing on me - slowly  :)

Is it just me or do the swimsuits make these babies look chubbier than normal?
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline sunflower

• Playmo Addict
You treated yourself to some nice hunks in trunks. I think most of the male male klickies are really cool. Those babies are cute, but the buttons on his bare back look a bit strange though.

Thank you for all the beautiful pictures. The toys and octopus fountains are very attractive. Such nice sets! The snackbar is one I really like to have too.

Looking forward to your resort dio.
life in plastic it's fantastic

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Ah, thanks! And how would you call the yellow thing for sliding down the slide with?

Yeah I hear you, I had to choose between these and the new zoo & new wildlife sets. I went for these, but it still hurts a tiny bit  :)

They are often called pedallos.

And thanks for a great review, Birdie.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
Is the trunk of the big palmtree made of one piece?
If yes, then it is probably the old version making a comeback...

It's in one piece, indeed! I hadn't realized that about the two different versions.

I dont know why, but somehow it looks like the little girl in the paddle boat is making a rude hand gesture, which I didnt think was even possible for clickies.  :-[

I will have to have a talk with her.

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
Is it just me or do the swimsuits make these babies look chubbier than normal?

Well it doesn't help that the sides of his body are skin colour, where his swimsuit should be.

@sunflower: good point about those buttons...

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Thanks for reviewing these sets! They are lovely. Can't wait to get them myself! :love:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Thanks for the great review. Some nice things there.

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
Very nice sets I like the kids paddle boat and kayak nice and sleek, the choice of accessories for the latter is simple but, works really well. The water parks themselves look like great fun with the little characters, playground, loads of nice slides and the squirty see-saw what an interesting idea, the signs are great to.

I also like the shop the food and accessories look great particularly like the chips. As for the Klickies I like most of them particularly the black guy in trunks not sure if the hair piece is new or whether it's just because it's black and on a black guy but, I definately like the combination on that figure, like the kids as well but, I'm not sure about the baby having buttons on his back and the trunks look a bit weird might have looked better if they'd carried them on round the rest of his body.   

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Thanks for the great review :)

(I think you're right about the accidents waiting to happen, but hey, we have docs, ambulances and such for SOMETHING, right? :P )

I canNOT get those. But I REALLY want those two guys (the indian one with the medallion and the black guy = :love: :love: )

Not so sure about the babies...

And the food is ADORABLE. But we don't really want the building... I'd love to get that food van Heather found... but it didn't show yet, did it?