Author Topic: 7341 Large Landscape  (Read 2653 times)

Offline BowlInJar

• Playmo Enthusiast
7341 Large Landscape
« on: January 12, 2014, 01:55:33 »
Unfortunately, my favorite local toy store went out of business a littler over a year ago.  Still bummed out about that...  The consolation is that they sold off their Playmobil for 40% off.  I spent quite a few bucks, but wish I had bought so much more!!!  One of the items that I did pick up was the add-on 7341 Large Landscape.  I actually already had a large one and the smaller one too, but they are so cool, so I couldn't resist picking up another.  It's retired now, I don't know for how long, but I wish I could get a couple more now!

Anyway, I hadn't ever opened this one up yet, but I'm working on a Playmobil land with my kids right now, and you can never have enough trees and stuff, so here we go.

It came in a traditional "Add On" box:

P1117520 by BowlInJar, on Flickr

P1117521 by BowlInJar, on Flickr

Looking inside the box:

P1117522 by BowlInJar, on Flickr

P1117523 by BowlInJar, on Flickr

Making progress.  This set takes a while to assemble, mostly because of all the flowers...

P1117530 by BowlInJar, on Flickr

All finished!

P1117536 by BowlInJar, on Flickr

And then here it is, going into the Playmobil land  ;D

P1117537 by BowlInJar, on Flickr

As for a review goes, there isn't really much to say about this.  I love that the base adds texture and color to a diorama, more than the trees and flowers can provide alone.  Such a cool set.  Love it!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: 7341 Large Landscape
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 02:14:01 »
Nice review of a useful and interesting set.  The landscape bases are a very useful part of Playmobil.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 02:40:06 »
Nice review of a useful and interesting set.  The landscape bases are a very useful part of Playmobil.

And, as probably everyone already knows, they are curved to fit the curve of the railroad tracks.

Offline sunflower

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2014, 14:27:50 »
I didn't even know they had such big landscapes. Nice one!
life in plastic it's fantastic

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2014, 17:10:42 »
I have that set and it is very nice!!!! :love:

George.
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2014, 17:14:29 »
It must be so thrilling to finally take the time to open some of these boxes you've collected.

Thank you for sharing it with us  :)  Beautiful set, as I've mentioned before somewhere.

Offline MimmaBlue

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2014, 00:06:22 »
WOW. Such an awesome landscape. I've never seen these kinds of add-on sets here in Australian stores (real and online).

Your Playmobil land is to die for!  :o

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2014, 08:38:02 »
Looks like a great set to use in the background for picture stories, with loose trees and bushes used in front of it.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2014, 19:06:26 »
looks like a very nice addition to your land. Yes we have the same problem of lack of trees. A diorama seems so much more complete with trees, bushes and such filling in the gaps, and a great place to park motor bikes.

I did not know they fit the curve of the RR track. I know the plastic track has the system x holes for small landscape pieces.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline BowlInJar

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2014, 19:09:28 »
...and a great place to park motor bikes.

LOL.  That's great.  I forgot that I stuck the motor bikes there.   :wave: