Author Topic: Wow!.. Nice person  (Read 1005 times)

Offline Jrodmobil

• Playmo Fanatic
Wow!.. Nice person
« on: October 04, 2012, 23:28:57 »
 Last week I was buying Colorado Springs on Ebay. After I won I got to looking at the sellers other listing, then I noticed that one of the Klickies from this set was swapped for a miner in a gold miners set. I asked them if the miners set didn't see if they would be interested in trading for the cost of S&H. They said not to bother, if it didn't sell they would just send me the little man. Well the miners set didn't sell, so they just gave me  the miners lot for shipping fees. Not a huge haul, but lot of smaller items I have yet to add to my collection. Pretty nice of them... tho I'm sure I "paid" for it already in the price of C.S.!  ;) Anyways, not a huge or rare thing but I thought it was awesome of a random stranger to just offer to do that.

Jar
To err is human; to klick, divine.

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
Re: Wow!.. Nice person
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 01:33:52 »
I think most of the sellers are pretty decent, especially those I have bought Playmobil from.  Glad you had a good experience.
Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 02:46:44 »
Wow, that was really nice of that seller. I sure would have been happy! I remember really wanting that miners set as a kid.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 03:20:24 »
that is a nice thing that person did and you were the lucky recipient. Congratulations
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 04:04:47 »
Wow! Awesome! That is nice.