General > Brainstorming For Playmobil

The Playmobil Official Site, General Thoughts & Considerations

(1/2) > >>

Gustavo:
Or "The Good &/or the Bad Critics on the Playmobil Site";
Or "What do I like about the Playmobil site and what I think that could be different".

Hello playmofriends!
 :wave:

I believe that quite a few people here keep an eye in the Playmobil Official Site, particularly (myself) in the .De one, which is the most official, in terms of proximity with Zirndorf.

So, what do you think of it? What do you like, what don't you like, what improvements have you seen, what would you like to see? & Cetera.

This thread might also be useful for us to talk about the current available lines, their dinamics (time they are kept available, differences between the distribution for, say .. Germany, Greece, France, UK, US, &c.), new Specials, old lines, History of the Toy ("Archiv"), &, however unofficial, I guess all of us like to talk about Collectobil.com, and Heather's wonderful Playmodb.com, so, lets!, shall we? :)

Gus
:blackhair:

Gustavo:
I think the site definitely improved in the Archiv section, specially after Collectobil "was discontinued" :-[ but I still miss a more thorough organization and accuracy on the data of the Archiv. There's still sets I couldn't spot there. Also, I miss more recent info.

The ONE thing I'd like to see in the Playmobil site would be it dispose the collections (somewhere, maybe not in the main page -- which has commercial purpose and, therefore, ought to look always like new & full of news, as it is usual --, but somewhere) in a historical order, for instance:

Ägypter & Romans
Ritter
Drachenland
Piraten & Ghost Pirates
Märchenschloss
Bauernhof
Puppenhaus
Stadtleben
many City themes ..
Adventure (Abenteuer + Schatzjäger) & Agents

Andy R:
There is ONE thing I’d like to see, and it’s here and Gardenwargamming and the other discussion boards:
I’d like to add the ability to build tables in posts. (I know the HTML and even the php/bb codes, but they’re not available here.)

Maybe I don’t expect much… Or maybe just everything else is covered… Either way, I’m pretty happy.:D

Ali Baba:
I would like to see a better way of ordering loose parts or missing parts. It now seems a murky business to me. And every country has its own methods, which is a strange. This is after all 2010, the age of internet. Why not one comprehensive service?

Further more sometimes sets are put in different themes and sometimes they are not. For example the roman tent appeared as historical tent in the knights section, the egyptian section and of course the roman section. Other sets do not appear in more than one theme, while they perhaps should. It seems that this is done haphazardly. This deserves more thought!

Justindo:
I'd like the ability to order parts via the website of each country.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version