General > Brainstorming For Playmobil

most wanted from DS: gray 4-side steck connector

(1/7) > >>

socrates:
Hi friends!

During the last weeks discussions I learned one thing for sure: The most wanted item is the 4-side connector for walls.
Well, this morning I found at klickywelt.de that the german collectors feel completely the same.
They formulated a petition and put it onto a postcard that everyone interested posted this monday to the german DS.

Now they hope that DS resp Playmobil might consider to rerelease the connector in wall-gray.
(The brown one is not available anymore.  :-\ )

So, let's see what is happening.

I thought I share the pictures momo designed at klickywelt. They are just wonderful!  :)

best,
socrates

P.S.: The core message is that they love playmobil and are serious collectors since years and they really want to have the connectors back (in gray!) and everyone can estimate how many 4-pieces sets they would purchase for sure...   

socrates:
Momo did another sketch before..  :love:
But they decided to go for the simple plain 4-side connector, because Playmobil already have the mould and just need to start the machines for doing this...

But I think, this would be a dream come true...  :D

best,
socrates

socrates:
Hey, if you like to, I could also make a postcard with the collected number of sets we would buy.

So, how many would you take (only serious numbers please!)...

best,
socrates

flatcat:
This is an excellent idea, as it is just so frustrating coming up with an excellent design, finding out it needs a 4-wayer, and then having to bodge it with soething else (well in my case anyway as I haven't even got the brown one!) :-[

When you say how many sets, are we talking 1 piece, as I think a nice figure of 6 or 12 pieces would be enough for me (I can't decide as they are both nice numbers!)

Indianna:
Fantastic - thanks for letting us know about this, Socrates!

I would order 10 sets of 4 pieces without even blinking! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version