General > Collector's Corner

Advent Calendars

(1/3) > >>

Serenity:
I just had fun setting up 3978 Bakery Advent Calendar tonight (because, of course, I have to make the little guy suffer for a day before he can open a box  :P ).  I figure this is the only year my 210% testosterone little guy will go for something so girly (unless he becomes a chef, of course) ;D

One of the ladies in our office today tried to sell me a chocolate advent calendar, and I realized how much I love my Playmo advent calendars.  Best part?  I only started last year, so I have all those old advent calendars to collect  ;D  8}

Meg:
My favorites are the bakery and toy workshop.

I found that the most are easy to collect except for the first one because it is 10 yrs old, and I think fewer of them were made.

M

Madame X:
Serenity, you have started with the best, IMHO.   Your little guy might surprise you, though.  My son (age 14, talk about testosterone  :o)  still enjoys a new advent calendar each year.

--- Quote from: Meg on November 30, 2005, 17:35:26 ---My favorites are the bakery and toy workshop.

--- End quote ---

I so agree, Meg!  Though I am also looking forward to the musical one for next year - I hope it is a success.

Serenity:
I did the living room one last year, and the little guy loved it.  It was amazing how well behaved he was at breakfast, when I told him he could open the first one AFTER and only IF he finished his breakfast  :P

I just won the Santa's workshop, but I realized too late that it doesn't have the boxes or the backer board  >:(  I'm not sure what I'll do, try to win a 2nd set, or just order the current backer board and boxes from DS.

socrates:
I agree, the 3978 Bakery Calender is one of the best...
But I have to admit that this years Vedes Calender (4152) is my new favourite...
It is great, including a barrel-organ that plays christmas songs and
a park fence...  :yup:
Okay, the fence is just to glue out of paper...  ;)

I love this one...

I dont like the others too much though... They typically dont have a too
interesting filling...

BTW: I heard rumors both that this calender will be in the regular playmo-program
2006 and that the park fence might be rereleased for the new dollhouse... Does
anybody have more information about that?

best regards
socrates

The others are

--- Quote from: Serenity link=topic=263.msg3028#msg30
28 date=1133330440 ---I just had fun setting up 3978 Bakery Advent Calendar tonight (because, of course, I have to make the little guy suffer for a day before he can open a box  :P ).  I figure this is the only year my 210% testosterone little guy will go for something so girly (unless he becomes a chef, of course) ;D

One of the ladies in our office today tried to sell me a chocolate advent calendar, and I realized how much I love my Playmo advent calendars.  Best part?  I only started last year, so I have all those old advent calendars to collect  ;D  8}

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version