Getting Started > Welcome!

Hello from London

<< < (2/3) > >>

CrimsonCleaver:
Thanks all, here’s a photo of the town (apologies for lack of staging/imagination here just took a quick snap of it where it sits)

GrahamB:
Welcome from Stroud, Gloucestershire!
I share your frustration with Lego- at least Playmobil doesn't fall to bits.

CrimsonCleaver:
Thanks.

Yeah LEGO I enjoy building things with my son, and he’s definitely into the construction side, but he’s very young and play just becomes things fall apart.  Playmobil really has that over Lego and a big thing that got me purchasing more of it was that we have a younger child who has only just got out of the put-things-in-mouth phase.  Playmobil was really easy to not have the tiny accessories but still be playable.  It’s something I tell other parents too. Lego you’ll spend half your time just re-building it/tidying it up!

Another big attraction to it is where’s it’s mostly made and the quality of it.  Plus it has elements other toys don’t, the Pirate stronghold for example can be quite funny as a tavern element.

tahra:

--- Quote from: CrimsonCleaver on January 03, 2023, 09:48:09 ---Thanks all, here’s a photo of the town (apologies for lack of staging/imagination here just took a quick snap of it where it sits)

--- End quote ---

Steck is AMAZING.  :love: :love:

Eplay:
Welcome from the Netherlands!

That’s a nice steck building  :love:

I totally agree with the lego-playmobil difference. My 3 yo really enjoys building with lego but is really frustrated when it falls apart. Playing together is not possible because he is afraid my 1,5 yo destroys his creations. With playmobil they can play side by side creating scenes (putting children in bed, playing hospital or with the forrest animals). We do use some small parts like toothbrushes and toothpaste  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version