General > Direct Service/Parts Queries

Spare parts from UK Direct Service

<< < (2/3) > >>

playmofire:
I emailed UK DS today and their reply was that they were sorry but they did not have a date for when the original service will resume.

Oliver:

--- Quote from: playmofire on May 11, 2022, 11:55:51 ---I emailed UK DS today and their reply was that they were sorry but they did not have a date for when the original service will resume.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for asking - though its a shame the answer is negative  :(

Riccardo:
I don't suppose anyone knows whether this is back up and running? On the website it still says they're not processing spare parts orders, but from the above comments maybe sending a direct email works?

Have to say, I'm a bit underwhelmed by the fact they're still struggling with this! I suppose the reason is that the parts get shipped from Germany directly and, for the relative value, they just don't bother with the risk / hassle of import duties etc.

playmofire:

--- Quote from: Riccardo on July 05, 2022, 20:14:19 ---I don't suppose anyone knows whether this is back up and running? On the website it still says they're not processing spare parts orders, but from the above comments maybe sending a direct email works?

Have to say, I'm a bit underwhelmed by the fact they're still struggling with this! I suppose the reason is that the parts get shipped from Germany directly and, for the relative value, they just don't bother with the risk / hassle of import duties etc.

--- End quote ---

You just send your order as an email to UK DS; they process it and send you an email with a link for payment; you pay and the order arrives soon after.

There are no import duties on toys.

tahra:

--- Quote from: playmofire on July 06, 2022, 09:15:17 ---There are no import duties on toys.

--- End quote ---

:o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version