General > Report & Review

Raccoon Family 9874

<< < (2/4) > >>

Eplay:
Yes, he’s high on my wish list.  ;D Unfortunately impossible to get for a reasonable price  :-\

Ismene:

--- Quote from: Eplay on February 22, 2022, 20:42:58 ---Yes, he’s high on my wish list.  ;D Unfortunately impossible to get for a reasonable price  :-\

--- End quote ---

I can imagine. I've had this little fellow for years. I don't think the mushroom hat was ever used for another set. I would love to get his fruit and flower fairy friends, but they are also expensive.

Macruran:
The German word for raccoon is almost as good as trash panda: "wash bear"  :rudy:

Pynedor:

--- Quote from: Ismene on February 23, 2022, 04:52:38 ---
--- Quote from: Eplay on February 22, 2022, 20:42:58 ---Yes, he’s high on my wish list.  ;D Unfortunately impossible to get for a reasonable price  :-\

--- End quote ---

I can imagine. I've had this little fellow for years. I don't think the mushroom hat was ever used for another set. I would love to get his fruit and flower fairy friends, but they are also expensive.

--- End quote ---

Yes! I too have wanted one for a long time! I really just want some of the hats, but they cannot be found easily either. :( A rerelease (and new colour mushhats) would be fantastic.

In any case, I agree that he fits in well in your setting with the raccoons. <*)

Ismene:
An assortment of children that look like various types of mushrooms would be fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version