Author Topic: Novelties 2022 (second half)  (Read 16136 times)

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
Re: Novelties 2022 (second half)
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2022, 17:23:49 »
It feels very niche - but I think Mr Bean is fairly popular in Germany, and it does have the advantage of having some child appeal through the cartoon.

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2022, 17:38:14 »
71023 [Destroyer sandstorms] is a bit disappointing, as this ship (now turned into a sandship) has been used a lot, and isn't particularly great.

Enlighten me, I have never seen that ship before (in Playmobil)? Is it not a new mold?

There are others that I would prefer, but this could still be an exciting opening for other themes!

I wish they could get a license on the Studio Ghibli anime movies! That would be awesome and a lot of beautiful characters and settings!
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2022, 18:01:54 »
Is Naruto confirmed? What a strange choice. Apart from the ramen shop there are no iconic locations I can think of, and certainly no vehicles. I’m a casual fan, but would have much preferred something like DBZ.
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2022, 18:07:21 »
Is Naruto confirmed?

It is, according to the dealer's catalogue it will be released between September and November of this year.
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2022, 18:12:28 »
Naruto? I guess it explains the upcoming white hair ninja in the Playmo Friends line.
I guess we'll finally get a whole bunch of original hair pieces with this line, but I'm wondering why go with this anime in particular.

You are right! The new ninja from the Playmo Friends line does indeed look a lot like Kakashi Hatake:

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2022, 18:53:13 »
Maybe they will be blind bags or something, like Scooby Doo.

But imagine Dragon Ball PM:

Kame House
A saiyan pod
Trunk’s time machine
Bulma’s various vehicles

:love: :love: :love:

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2022, 20:20:13 »
They should do a Judge Dredd theme  :rudy:
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2022, 20:20:58 »
I wish they could get a license on the Studio Ghibli anime movies! That would be awesome and a lot of beautiful characters and settings!

There would be a lot of options there, and they are definitely popular too.

Maybe they will be blind bags or something, like Scooby Doo.

That wouldn't be too bad. I don't watch the anime (or read the manga), but that would be a nice way to get some of the parts and figures without buying large sets. However, it'd be nice to just have more figure sets too, without the mystery. The mystery bags are becoming more difficult to find in stores and are quite expensive to buy online.
~Pynedor~

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2022, 23:00:28 »
I just get the figures I need from vinted. I don’t know if you have vinted where you’re from, but it’s a great online marketplace that serves the benelux, iberia, france, italy and more. No fees like evilbay, a very enjoyable experiemce for buyers and sellers alike.

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2022, 04:18:09 »
I thought of anime like this when I saw that figure with that hair, but I am still surprised that there will be official sets!

It's one of the most popular and well known anime outside of Japan. There are others that I would prefer, but this could still be an exciting opening for other themes!
Attack on Titan would work well but they'd probably not want to encourage kids to eat klickies.