Author Topic: Playmobil PLUS catalogue 2022  (Read 23753 times)

Offline jodawill

• Playmo Enthusiast
Re: Playmobil PLUS catalogue 2022
« Reply #130 on: April 14, 2022, 21:38:07 »
Check it out! More pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/rziTSoI

Edit: I'm not going to bother posting pictures of the house, but they did fix that floating klicky.

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #131 on: April 14, 2022, 21:40:06 »
Oh! Thank you, bml87 (and Playdalai), for this splendid news. I never got the yellow house, so hope this new release will be faithful to the original. I like the Schuldturm makeover, and am curious to see what they will do with the bakery. Excellent news, wonderful, thanks.

Offline jodawill

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #132 on: April 14, 2022, 22:00:52 »
If you're on a Mac or Linux, you can check for new images with this shell script I wrote. You can either look at an entire range of set numbers, or you can specify certain ones to look for like I did in the line that's commented out. It pulls all of the images for each set in the list if they're available. Often, new Playmobil sets will show up in their image resources before they've posted the sets to their store. <*)

Code: [Select]
#!/bin/bash

#for i in 70937 70938 70941 70953 70954 70957; do
for i in {70900..71000}; do
  for postfix in product_detail product_box_front product_extra1 product_extra2 product_extra3 product_extra4 product_extra5 product_extra6 product_extra7 product_extra8 product_extra9 product_extra10; do
    file="${i}-${postfix}.png"
    if [ -f "$file" ]; then
      continue
    fi
    curl -s "https://media.playmobil.com/i/playmobil/${i}_${postfix}" -o "$file"
    sum="$(sha256sum -b "$file" | awk '{ print $1 }')"
    echo "$file"
    if [ "$sum" == 'fbcd590ef4fae2ab44d65de54e14cb1e6c716a49d9386f500f061086b9d440ea' ]; then
      rm "$file"
      break
    else
      echo "Found ${file}"
    fi
  done
done

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #133 on: April 15, 2022, 05:48:40 »
Oh wow! I can't wait to get those medieval sets! I'm so excited that they're releasing steck sets that actually include klickies! I can't wait to see what the bakery looks like. This really has my hopes up that we will yet see a re-release of 3666, or maybe even a brand new steck castle? This is great

Isn’t this now re- re-release? First 3445 then 6412 now this . Yes it now had two klickies but hardly the original chrome nurembugish guards and no bell or hanger or signs or flags or lanterns

I’m all for more stecks as that was/is the best building system in my opinion
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline jodawill

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #134 on: April 15, 2022, 13:37:28 »
Isn’t this now re- re-release? First 3445 then 6412 now this . Yes it now had two klickies but hardly the original chrome nurembugish guards and no bell or hanger or signs or flags or lanterns

I’m all for more stecks as that was/is the best building system in my opinion

Yeah, you're right. I wasn't collecting Playmobil at the time those were released though, so I'm glad they're releasing it again. I also like the flat silver helmet a lot more than the original chrome ones. I would have loved to have had the bell, although this one is also interesting because in the alternate pictures, they show it used as a tower to lock the prisoner in, like Ivanhoe. So that could also be fun.

Offline Beekhuys

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #135 on: April 15, 2022, 16:05:57 »
Ohhh how cool!! I've been hoping for this for a long time!! I'm already starting to save money!! And hope Playmobil releases even more medieval buildings, and as jodawill said, of course it would be absolutely fantastic when the 3666 came back on the market! Ohhhh I'm really excited about it! :yippee:

People at Zirndorf are you reading along?! Please bring the whole 90s knight theme back to market!  <:>

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #136 on: April 15, 2022, 21:50:27 »
I still don't understand why they couldn't have included the two plastic parts that the bell attaches to. Then people could've sourced a small bell from somewhere.
This is a really nice set though and I love that they've gone with a 90s armour print for the soldier and the inmate looks really good.
Would like the rooster to be brown or grey rather than the original yellow. Would also be nice to have had the Nuremberg shield on the sign but I guess this makes it more universal hence the lack of writing.
Did they change the Nuremberg shield on the previous re-release? I didn't get it because it was expensive for the parts it had, the museum was much better value.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #137 on: April 16, 2022, 13:46:24 »
I still don't understand why they couldn't have included the two plastic parts that the bell attaches to. Then people could've sourced a small bell from somewhere.

Exactly , i guess we’ll just have to make it ourselves

It might have been a mold issue and the rereleased set was already expensive enough . Making a mold or two for a bell part the average person wouldn’t even notice might have pushed the price point over the edge ???
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #138 on: April 16, 2022, 16:46:52 »
It might have been a mold issue and the rereleased set was already expensive enough . Making a mold or two for a bell part the average person wouldn’t even notice might have pushed the price point over the edge ???

I wonder if it's this - rather than the bell itself - that is why it's not been included in either release.

Anyway, it's great that the little balcony is back, a feature I really love.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #139 on: April 16, 2022, 17:06:51 »
I wonder if it's this - rather than the bell itself - that is why it's not been included in either release.

Anyway, it's great that the little balcony is back, a feature I really love.

I’ll celebrate and financially support any stecks release . Western , Victorian or medieval

May we have more please