General > Collector's Corner

Steve and A.'s collection

(1/5) > >>

drbatesy:
I'm not entirely convinced that people will be that interested in what we've got, but at least a thread on our collection will get my posts up!  ;D

To begin, I had a 'significant' birthday last week and received this little lot. Regulars of Playmofriends will probably be most interested in the retrofitted 70411 Pirate Ship and the 4614 klicky, a real collector's item in the context of our collection.

There's a cute story attached to the Pirate Ship, which I'll share. A. (who's 5) said to my wife back in February, 'Mummy, can we get Daddy a Playmobil Pirate Ship for his birthday'  :love: That was all the excuse I needed to spec ship, crew, and some supplementary spares. A. thinks Mummy put the order together and I was happy to play along!  :lol:
Unfortunately, one of the three pirates in 9884 has a broken foot - ironically the one with a peg leg.

Sets: 4614, 5378, 6649, 7785, 9075, 9884, 9886, 9892, 70135, 70411, 70565.

playmofire:
You must have had a very happy birthday.

I had one of the 3750 pirate ships in my collection at one time, a great ship.

Tiermann:
That looks great, a wonderful addition to your collection.

tahra:
Happy birthday!

Yay, those are the birthday presents we like! :)  How very thoughtful of A!

(if it was a new set try emailing them about the broken foot klicky - maybe they send you a new one)

drbatesy:
Playmofire, I had a VERY happy birthday, although it's possible A. was even more excited about it than I was!

The 9884 three pirates set came from playmobil.co.uk (30% off, I thank you) so I've asked them what they want to do about that. We were also missing the comapss sticker from 70411, but that came from a toy shop (40% off, I thank you). Irritatingly customer service have yet to reply ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version