General > Mystery Figures Series

70369 + 70370 Figures 18

(1/4) > >>

tahra:
70369 + 70370 Figures 18

Review at playkingdoms: Figures 18 (direct link)

On time. For a change.

Tiermann:
Great, thanks so much. Looking forward to the series a bit more now. Your Ewok Forest Folk group of customs are fantastic! Love those guys!

tahra:

--- Quote from: Tiermann on August 09, 2020, 16:31:14 ---Your Ewok Forest Folk group of customs are fantastic! Love those guys!

--- End quote ---

Thank you - I LOVE the first two...  :love:
(need to pay attention to see if that guy appears - MORE attention, I mean  :P )

It's a very strong series, even with the male torsos idiocy (I am trying to be polite)

Oliver:
Thanks for the review. Although maybe I shouldn't say thanks - I normally avoid the Mystery Figures, and then I read your reviews and I think 'Oh, I do like those envelopes! And the builders plans! and that hat!'  :lol: :lol:

tahra:

--- Quote from: Oliver on August 10, 2020, 04:45:13 ---Thanks for the review. Although maybe I shouldn't say thanks - I normally avoid the Mystery Figures, and then I read your reviews and I think 'Oh, I do like those envelopes! And the builders plans! and that hat!'  :lol: :lol:

--- End quote ---

I aim to please. Also, I will deny ANY responsability to your wallet. Just sayin'.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version