Author Topic: JLMatterer Photo Gallery  (Read 113379 times)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
Re: JLMatterer Photo Gallery
« Reply #540 on: March 19, 2022, 22:08:55 »
I think I got those from UK DS... it was several years ago.

I see. Thanks! :)
~Pynedor~

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #541 on: March 20, 2022, 01:54:13 »
Now if only they release those wands in wood-color! It's a nice mold. I only have it in pink though.  ::)

The lounge is lovely. IIRC that was the set that originally had the blinky-winky fireplace that no doubt violates modern toy safety laws.  :lol: It's nice that it's, otherwise, complete. I was annoyed that the re-released piano player is missing the rug.

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #542 on: March 21, 2022, 18:08:55 »

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #543 on: March 21, 2022, 20:23:57 »
Now if only they release those wands in wood-color! It's a nice mold. I only have it in pink though.  ::)

This?
Fi¿ures: Series 19 - 70566 Girls - 7. Wizard (playkingdoms link)

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #544 on: March 22, 2022, 11:25:19 »
This?
Fi¿ures: Series 19 - 70566 Girls - 7. Wizard (playkingdoms link)

It's beautiful! I read your review earlier, but I must have forgotten or scrolled too quickly past that part. Hopefully, the brown wand will become more common. How lovely it is to have staffs and wands in brown!

The dining room set is an old favorite of mine. I wasn't going to buy the Victorian re-releases (except the brown bedroom, which is new) because I have the originals, but the dining room is so beautiful and it was so cheap that I threw it in my order this weekend. Oops. I've always wanted a PM library. Two bookcases does not constitute a library, but it's a start.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #545 on: March 22, 2022, 12:42:57 »
It's beautiful! I read your review earlier, but I must have forgotten or scrolled too quickly past that part. Hopefully, the brown wand will become more common. How lovely it is to have staffs and wands in brown!

There is a special hell for creatures that develop AMAZING sculpts and then ruin them with stupid colors (transparent pink staff?!)

The dining room set is an old favorite of mine. I wasn't going to buy the Victorian re-releases (except the brown bedroom, which is new) because I have the originals, but the dining room is so beautiful and it was so cheap that I threw it in my order this weekend. Oops. I've always wanted a PM library. Two bookcases does not constitute a library, but it's a start.

Well.. you can explain that to your wallet. Now you need a couple more bookcases (and I don't mean "two") :P

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #546 on: March 24, 2022, 05:40:05 »
My wallet isn't very understanding. Wall-to-wall bookcases would be lovely though.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #547 on: March 24, 2022, 08:34:46 »
My wallet isn't very understanding.

I believe that may be a wallet thing...  ::)

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #548 on: March 29, 2022, 13:25:21 »

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #549 on: March 30, 2022, 08:42:49 »
Nice though the snazzy jumper that guy is wearing is, I always felt it was a bit out for a Victorian gent.
Nice pic though, JLM. You should offer to do the box art for PM!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)