Author Topic: Faller Play Train manuals  (Read 15994 times)

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
Faller Play Train manuals
« on: November 04, 2014, 19:06:59 »
For those who are repairing or own Faller Play Train and don't have the manuals I can send you them in PDF format.
Please send me an e-mail with your e-mail address and ask for the manuals your are looking for.

The following manuals are available:

— Faller Mini Play Train 3515 (in low and high resolution).
— Faller Play Train Intercity 3617 (in low and high resolution).
— Faller e-Train 3844 electro magnet for uncoupling rails, points, signals and lorry tipping device.
— Faller 3860 oil station for loading and unloading tank cars.
— Faller e-Train manual.
— Faller Gleisplan. Sheet with example of Faller rails so you can understand the rail system.

— Faller headboards for Faller Mini Play Train. A sheet which I made with several headboards that you can print on photographic paper in your printer. They fit on the small Faller Mini Play Train locomotives. See example below.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Faller Play Train manuals
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 13:38:13 »
Thanks, that is really nice of you to share the info, thanks  :xmascheer:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 21:44:00 »
NEW PDF FILES:

— Faller Play Train 3602 (in low and high resolution)

— Headcode for Play Train Intercity 3617. It is possible to alter the city names if you wish so. Please contact me. See example below:

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
  • Hier stehe ich, ich kann auch anders.
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 07:11:48 »
Zur Zeit steht mein Fallermaterial noch in einer Kiste und wartet auf mehr Zeit von mir...

...aber das, was Du da hast, schaut klasse aus! Gibt's auch Photos von Deiner Anlage?

Actually my faller stuff's waiting for the day I might have time to deal with it  8}. Your work looks splendid! You don't incidentally have some pics of your  layout?

jj:
Lust auf Bilder? => www.klickywelt.de (mit Anmeldung)
Fancy more pics? => www.klickywelt.de (sign in to see)

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 11:11:50 »
I don't have a permanent layout, but recently I've bought two new switches. So, a new opportunity to make pictures :).

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2015, 17:17:48 »
I don't have any Faller, but thank you for taking the time to provide these excellent items and manuals for those who do.  This is an excellent example of the spirit of Playmofriends.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2015, 08:53:17 »
NEW PDF FILES:

— Faller Play Train and e-Train catalogue 1979 (in Dutch only — in high and low resolution).

— Faller Hit Train Instruction sheet 3703 / 3706 (Rail program is the same as Play Train — in high and low resolution).

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2015, 21:12:31 »
NEW PDF FILES:

— Instructions on the back side of the boxes 3711 and 3532 (in high and low resolution).

For some instructions I have made an addition with tips and tricks:

— Faller 3515 ADDITION, with headboards (in high and low resolution). See example below:

— Faller 3617 ADDITION, with headboards (in high and low resolution). See example below:

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
  • Hier stehe ich, ich kann auch anders.
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2015, 22:01:17 »
Thanks for sharing, danke für die interessanten Bilder.

jj:
Lust auf Bilder? => www.klickywelt.de (mit Anmeldung)
Fancy more pics? => www.klickywelt.de (sign in to see)

Offline Marco_4124

• Playmo Addict
  • Playmo Flagmaster
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2015, 21:06:17 »
I was in much doubt to create this PDF file, because the original was in poor quality. It is an information leaflet produced by the Dutch and Belgium importer from Faller. Because it is quite unique I'll decided to reproduce it. See also image.

NEW PDF FILES:

— Faller Play Train leaflet VEDEKA (NL) and CODACO (B) (in Dutch only — in high and low resolution).