Author Topic: Catalog Archive  (Read 9562 times)

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
Re: Catalog Archive
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2014, 09:40:27 »
Thanks for the link Tim. That is great and I saw some pictures for first time!!! Well done to playmobil for this excellent move!!

George. :)
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline Pippa

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2014, 18:19:45 »
Thanks for posting the link.

I'm enjoying looking through them all.

Glad they put them up.  Maybe someday they will do an archive of all the sets.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2014, 18:23:10 »
Glad they put them up.  Maybe someday they will do an archive of all the sets.

They do have a large selection of the sets archived. :)

http://www.playmobil.de/on/demandware.store/Sites-DE-Site/de_DE/Search-Show?cgid=ARCHIV
~Pynedor~

Offline Pippa

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2014, 03:12:43 »

http://www.playmobil.de/on/demandware.store/Sites-DE-Site/de_DE/Search-Show?cgid=ARCHIV

Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!

I had know idea - this is wonderful  :)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2014, 05:21:16 »

Is that every set for each year?

Is there a link from each individual set to a parts list?

I keep forgetting about the re-released classic western building system set 4431 in 2004. I guess it might be one of the first re-release with klickies.

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2014, 14:06:36 »
I don't think that it is entirely complete. Others would probably know more than me about what is missing though.

It does not appear that there are any links or extensive information about parts though. I notice on some of the newer sets if you hover over the "further information" on the right side that a list of parts in words appears though. No parts numbers or anything are there though.
~Pynedor~

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2014, 02:04:37 »
it is going to be great if and when geobra makes it crossed linked to the parts and instructions and now the catalog.  It all needs to be organized and cross referenced like Heathers DB. Look up a part and it shows the other colors and what sets in has been in.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2014, 08:29:48 »
(wrong thread  :-[ )
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 09:17:56 by tahra »

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2014, 16:05:06 »
I do hope they will do more rereleases like that.

When looking through all the catalogues, I realised it might enable us to make some sort of timeline of all the changes made over the years..

Like the introduction of western houses, steck houses, first female clickies, first black clicky, first kids, first babies, first fat clicky, first clickies with shoes, etc.

It's also interesting to notice that some themes developed fully pretty much straight from the start while others took a long time to find its stride.
To me the modern themes didnt seem to really take off untill much later, once modern houses where released. Western and Medieval seemed strong themes almost from the start seeing that after a few years western and medieval buildings where added.

It also seems those things have stood the test of time better, and fit in better with modern playmobil than most of the modern stuff. In a way things kind of got turned around in recent years, with modern themes being the norm and historic themes reveiving less attention and not nearly as much innovation. No new things are really tried with pirates, western and medieval themes while theres so much possible.

Quite a shame how that changed considering how important these themes seemed to have been in the early years.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 16:40:29 by Rhalius »

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2016, 18:16:23 »

http://www.playmobil.de/on/demandware.store/Sites-DE-Site/de_DE/Page-Show?cid=KATALOGARCHIV

Tim,

This link no longer works and with the new set layout I have not been able to find a catalog archive. If you could help me find them it would be appreciative.

Cheers,
James
"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll