Author Topic: 5225 Grooming Station  (Read 7006 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: 5225 Grooming Station
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2012, 14:25:37 »
Interesting, I wondered if it was meant to be a clydesdale or not, since it is a bit small for one. Horses aren't really my area of expertise either, I really should try to learn more about them.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2012, 14:40:30 »
Great information, Tim and Bonnie.  I couldn't resist and ordered them both.  :-[  I really shouldn't read these reviews.  :lol: :lol:
Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2012, 18:17:23 »
thanks for review of what looks like a great little horse set. I have plenty of the blacksmith tools but I do need to find an excuse to get this lovely set. Maybe the new grooming tools are needed, yes I need those.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2012, 00:11:12 »
you can never have too many grooming tools, Ras.  :lol:
Joe
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2012, 02:48:32 »
 :lol: You mean the grooming tools that must have come in a milion sets and that I have coming out of my ears? :P
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2012, 02:52:13 »
:lol: You mean the grooming tools that must have come in a milion sets and that I have coming out of my ears? :P

yes, but these are new and I need them, lots of them
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2012, 13:33:46 »
Great information, Tim and Bonnie.  I couldn't resist and ordered them both.  :-[  I really shouldn't read these reviews.  :lol: :lol:
Joe
Here are the two Noriker horses.  The one on the left is from set 5225 and the one on the right is from set 5108.  I hadn't realized that they were different colorations.  I think they are just beautiful.  :love:
Joe 

- Ernest Hemingway

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2012, 13:37:17 »
 :love: They are gorgeous! I want the one with the black mane and tail too!

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2012, 20:19:25 »
That is a very nice set you get  lot what with the grooming staion horse, figure, grooming and blacksmith tools, boxes and the horse coat and 2 bridles. Love the look of theset for some reason the bench makes me think of the swimming pool changing rooms  :-\  :-[ I really like the figure with his shirt and sleeves the hair piece is great, would make a good basis for a gardener figure I think  :)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2012, 20:22:27 »
the bench makes me think of the swimming pool changing rooms  :-\  :-[

:lol: :lol: :lol: You're right!

The figure is great, and really versatile. I'm going to use him, exactly as he is, as the blacksmith in my western town.