Author Topic: NEW Trailer For Transporting Extremly Heavy Loads  (Read 7460 times)

Offline David

• Playmo Fanatic
Re: NEW Trailer For Transporting Extremly Heavy Loads
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2005, 15:38:35 »
This is a very impressive custom Tim. Are you sure it´s not some very, very exclusive set that we haven´t heard of ?  ;) :lol: ;D For a layman like me, that`s what it looks like.

Thanks for all the explanation and photos showing  the  vehicle, the underside and separate parts, I`m amazed.

Guarrenzino

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2005, 18:05:13 »
Hi  Diana, Sir G, Gordon, David

Thank you very much for the very kind replies, the new project is coming along reasonably well. I am currently painting it at the moment but its proving a little difficult due to the yellow paint i will be using  ;). I will send you a few concept pictures by email if you like Diana.
Thank you for the link to that website Sir Gareth it will certainly prove a very good source of information, infact its given me ideas allready. Who would of thought we would have someone on the board who has worked on trailers like this, it is certainly amazing who you meet. I will look into those steering axles, i am sure there would be a way to make them.
I am glad you found the explanations and the detail pictures helpfull David, thank you for your feedback and kind words of encouragement. I am going to try and present a few 'how to' articles soon.

Regards  Tim

(28/5/03/850)

Offline Psyche

• Playmo Lover
  • Here's to 2006!
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2005, 21:52:59 »
Yellow paint..it's a clue! Yes Tim...a sneak preview would be much apprecatied. As would "how to" submissions for all you super customizers! :D
Um...if I say something you really don't want to hear, do you promise not to bite me?" - Willow, BTVS

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2005, 17:07:49 »
Hello  Rob

Thank you for the kind feedback, just give me a shout when you want a few of your mansions moving  ;D

Hello  Diana

I will try and get a few pictures to you either later on or tomorrow. We seem to be under attack by fog at the moment so there will be no spray painting in the garden for a few days :( Hopefully it will clear before we get that snow they have forcast !!

Regards  Tim

(28/5/03/850)

Offline Meg

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2005, 13:34:46 »
Tim,
your vehicles are amazing.
your sense of precision and detail would overwhelm them.

Playmobil should hire youto design new vehicles

Meg

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2005, 17:41:26 »
Hello  Meg  :wave:

Thank you for your very kind feedback and words of encouragement. It certainly would be great fun designing new Playmobil vehicles.

Regards  Tim  :)

(28/5/03/850)