Author Topic: Review of Wedding Church 4296  (Read 6327 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Review of Wedding Church 4296
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2011, 16:30:59 »
Is there any building that this pick one actually matches. I thought when the 5300 with sun room was discontinued and the 5301 came out there was a pavilion that matched the 5301 yellow color. This pink pavilion, what is it supposed to go with ?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2011, 16:31:29 »
great Joe thanx!!
as an extra I learnt I need the green clip!  :lol:
Thank you!   ;D
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2011, 16:45:49 »
Is there any building that this pick one actually matches. I thought when the 5300 with sun room was discontinued and the 5301 came out there was a pavilion that matched the 5301 yellow color. This pink pavilion, what is it supposed to go with ?
My only thought is that the pink color was to appeal to little girls.  This set also includes two rings and a jewel box.    :o   
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline naflibomyalp

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2011, 21:10:34 »
When I purchased it I was choosing between the pink one and the yellow one. I thought the pink one was better value for money with all the figures and accessories and as for what it matches I decided as I have a 5300 and a 5301 that I didn't want to make the 5300s look odd because they were not the same colour so I was happy with it matching in terms of styling.

Naflibomyalp
[img]

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2011, 21:40:12 »
When I purchased it I was choosing between the pink one and the yellow one. I thought the pink one was better value for money with all the figures and accessories and as for what it matches I decided as I have a 5300 and a 5301 that I didn't want to make the 5300s look odd because they were not the same colour so I was happy with it matching in terms of styling.

Naflibomyalp
I like the way you think, Naflibomyalp!  ;D
Joe

"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2011, 23:38:01 »

I don't think the pink pavillion was meant to go with any of the doll houses; as part of the wedding theme, it's a free-standing party pavillion for holding events in. The pink is a little silly, but since the wedding theme is for girls, I guess they figured they'd make it a girly color. Of course, this really limited its usefulness. But this may have been brilliant on their part. This one comes with cool accessories, the other one is a better color, so it's a good reason to buy both!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2011, 00:15:15 »
Roger, Loved your review!

I just adore the entire wedding set! The church is exquisite with lovely stained glass windows and a very open roof design that lets you see what is happening inside. I purchased a second one to enlarge the church, but have not put them together....YET!

We had the entire wedding set on our coffee table during my son's recent wedding at home, and the guests adored the set, too. It was fun watching adults going gaga over toys! This is an unbelievable set that leaves you feeling happy, which should be the objective of any toy.

There are several different brides and grooms in the different sets, but none are from other ethnic groups. So I guess that if you are not Caucasian, PM won't marry you! Oh poo,poo!

Anyway... if you are hanging on the fence about whether or not to buy this set, the answer is a resounding "yes, yes, yes!"  :love: :love: :love:

And now you can say that you attend church every week/day/or whatever! Pgal  :wave:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 08:03:52 by playmogal »
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline Lindama

• Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2011, 03:10:26 »
Thanks for the fab review Roger. I particularly loved the photos of the light coming through the stained glass windows. So much good stuff...so little money.
One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
    Jane Austen, Emma

Linda