Author Topic: Fun Modern "War": A Collaborative Photostory Project  (Read 32482 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Fun Modern "War": A Collaborative Photostory Project
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2011, 03:29:40 »
I must say, the pic of the reindeer's eyes is hilarious!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought you'd appreciate that! ;D
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2011, 03:32:24 »
I'm waiting for a rebuttal about monkey's tasting like steak! :hmm:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2011, 03:44:03 »
Well, what I wanna know is did the firemen cook them?  :hmm: They didn't burn down their own firehouse did they?

Funny story, even if it is off topic. At a firehouse here in Baton Rouge, the firemen returned from a call to find the firehouse engulfed in flames, and it burned to the ground. Turned out, they had left fish frying on the stove when they went out for the call and they burned down their own firehouse!  :lol: I wish I had kept the cartoon in the paper, of the firemen skewered on their slidepole like shishkabobs!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2011, 04:21:44 »
No, Playmobil City Cafe did the honors! Yummmm :P

I've heard that happening to other fire department stations before, not a good impression! :no:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2011, 04:23:07 »
Yeah, it took them quite a while to live that one down! On the bright side, the new fire station is beautiful!  :lol:
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2011, 07:35:37 »
Babecued monkeys, asphalt rolled hienas, eye poped out reindeers,.... I love where this is going  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2011, 07:41:53 »
I agree BUT we ....

:picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz:

I f i have some time and manage to find them ( cant remember in which box they are ) I will take a pictures of Don Pantoflino with his playmo Ferrari and his gand ( they will be ciabatta sicilian bread  and garlic bombs  :lol: :lol: )
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2011, 12:58:59 »
Babecued monkeys, asphalt rolled hienas, eye poped out reindeers,.... I love where this is going  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, my friend our combined efforts are going to rock the Playmobil world! As allies, we will conquer the Playmobil Zoo animal kingdom with our combined strength in this important modern theme war! I'm currently doing additional contributions showing how the other troops are being dealt with on the opposing forces! :evilplan:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 15:14:58 by Bill Blackhurst »

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2011, 13:03:29 »
I don't know, BB, my apes may be pretty smart. Remember Planet of the Apes?  :hmm:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2011, 14:34:32 »
I think it may be time to bring out the brontosaurus...