Author Topic: GETTING READY FOR KIRKBEAN 2012  (Read 2685 times)

Offline Lindama

• Playmo Master
Re: GETTING READY FOR KIRKBEAN 2012
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2012, 01:12:31 »
Sounds like you are enjoying yourself Elaine. Daily Playmo parcels sounds fab  ;D
One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
    Jane Austen, Emma

Linda

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2012, 14:56:41 »
That sounds like a cool idea. It'd also promote the forum to people who visit so they could know that it exists. :)
~Pynedor~

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2012, 02:27:51 »
I always enjoy watching the process as much as the results. :)

I had a thought, it may not be for this year but perhaps next. What about us putting together a video consisting of slide shows of photo stories or image series from here at the forum, that could be played on a TV in a corner somewhere? If would be a fun way to share other aspects of the collecting community and let many of us get involved.

that is a very clever idea, a big screen tv or even one of those projection tv's would create quite an impression as to what some of the other dioramas or past shows look like.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2012, 03:28:02 »
How wonderful and exciting!!! What a treat to your community, especially a display in the library  :love: It's so wonderful that you are spreading the love of Playmobil  :love:
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil!