Author Topic: Evolution of bml87’s collection  (Read 46510 times)

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
Re: Evolution of bml87’s collection
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2018, 17:20:56 »
Today I received my last DS order. Thank goodness I received almost everything I asked for! Even the Roncalli klickies and stickers! I guess it’s no longer a secret that my next diorama will be the Roncalli circus! I will start building it within a month. However, the two items that were not available anymore:

2x 30805450:

and 30805470:

=> both part of the Western water tower (6215). I’ll have to find a way to replace those..

The delivered parts and two purchases; the keyboard girl (9095) and Playmobil magazine (which I bought for the exclusive dog). All the other parts were ordered via the spare parts service:

Click the picture to zoom or follow this link: https://i.imgur.com/D8TbQiX.jpg
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2018, 10:08:36 »
On the previous page, those darkbrown windows and doorframe  8-)
Which set do/did these come with??   :-[
The Western Farm has white ones, the Railway Station blue ones... I can´t think of a set where they are darkbrown...  ???
(18 years of collecting...I must be getting dementia!)

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2018, 10:44:18 »
On the previous page, those darkbrown windows and doorframe  8-)
Which set do/did these come with??   :-[
The Western Farm has white ones, the Railway Station blue ones... I can´t think of a set where they are darkbrown...  ???
(18 years of collecting...I must be getting dementia!)

The new bank (6478).. threw me off too.

Lovely klickys too.. No hat grey though, right?

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2018, 11:21:57 »
Exactly tahra, it's from the Western Bank (DS version). I bought some to create a new Western building, but it will be for another diorama in the future. My table got to small unfortunately :wall:

No hat grey though, right?

Are you referring to the hat of the police officer?
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2018, 11:33:46 »
Exactly tahra, it's from the Western Bank (DS version). I bought some to create a new Western building, but it will be for another diorama in the future. My table got to small unfortunately :wall:

I know all about that  :-\

Are you referring to the hat of the police officer?

No, the grey cap from Roncalli.. same as the baker's.. and a woman in figures.. something - but that one was green..

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2018, 12:01:31 »
No, the grey cap from Roncalli.. same as the baker's.. and a woman in figures.. something - but that one was green..

Aaah! The one that comes with the clown in set 9040, I own it already ;) ! The only set I do not own of Roncalli is the horse act, that's why I ordered two of those ladies (they will sell the tickets). And the two extra band members I ordered because I wanted a bigger orchestra. I might order an extra blue and red one as well, now I know they can be ordered via email.

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2018, 21:30:48 »
The new bank (6478)

Thanks!
As that one is a DS-only release (right?), I didn´t think of it.  :doh:

I know all about that  :-\

Me too  ::)

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2018, 21:36:54 »
My purchase of today! I bought those in Supra Bazar (for the Belgians here). They always have some old stock of Playmobil and for a fair price. I will use those to for a Roncalli circus train:

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2018, 11:36:00 »
As always the Belgian shop called Euroshop is the shop that offers the Fi?ures the first (I think). So I went there today to buy some and the latest Sheriff (9334):

Front:

Click the picture to zoom or follow the link: https://i.imgur.com/Ds2BNm8.jpg

Back:

Click the picture to zoom or follow the link: https://i.imgur.com/8bOSyIr.jpg

Part number (I guess) of the pilot’s hat; 33064002:

Click the picture to zoom or follow the link: https://i.imgur.com/LEZEA0n.jpg

Part number (I guess, though I never saw one starting with 4....) of the sushi; 4301350 16:

Click the picture to zoom or follow the link: https://i.imgur.com/3eLfyLV.jpg
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 11:42:40 by bml87 »

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2018, 16:32:22 »
cheng suggested to give away my tricks to find and feel the Fi?ures. I have to see I didn't make any mistake in finding the ones I really wanted. Some of them I bought twice, it's easy to find them in a new batch at your local shop, once you found 1, you just search for the same codes at the back (above the barcode). When 2 batches are mixed (probably 1 month after the release), you will have to feel all of them 8}

I always focus on 1 item (and sometimes a second one to be sure):
The pilot: the helmet of course, that's easy
The sushi chef: the tray, also easy
The hunter / forest guy: the hat, a bit difficult because it's small part
The Arabian warior: when you feel the jacket, search for the legs, if the legs feel smooth, it's the warrior. Otherwise it could be the motor cyclist (the only one with a fat belly, also easy), the newspaper boy (search for his pants, easy to find as well), the hunter (search for the hat), the butcher (the hat or the sausages) or the Seaport officer (but his hat should give away his identity).

In about 10 minutes I found the 4 of them. Good luck :) ! I think this is one of the more easier-to-find-Fi?ures series. At least for the boys series. Didn't see the girl series yet in Belgium...