Author Topic: New additions to our playmo-barn  (Read 32011 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: New additions to our playmo-barn
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2011, 20:39:24 »
picked up some miscellaneous stuff the other day. Well I did not have to pick anything up, it was hand delivered to myself by our friendly postman  :P I love shopping for other peoples junk, just a button away  ;D

From the look of what the person was auctioning they were a nutty collector. Triples of sets, lots of armies, lots of classics and other odd behavior.  They told me they were old and getting confused trying to sort it all out to the many buyers so it sounds like they are retiring from playmobil. I only picked up a few things so far that were reasonably auctioned off for.

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2011, 20:50:04 »
The first few thing will go nicely with our other divers

some random but useful miscellaneous parts

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2011, 20:58:09 »
an old viking cart, I guess there really in no old or new, playmobil only just made the one.

the system x posts behind also came

and some very needed stecks building parts. I am still looking for someone to mold western steck other that Geobra. It is just so beautiful and to think this is a toy to play with and not a model you never touch.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2011, 21:05:10 »
And really the only thing (+ stecks)  I was after. I just had to save on shipping  ;)

The post office. I always hated how small our other one is and I like all 4 walls to be there. With this one and the one we have, but need to locate, we will make one bigger one.

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2011, 21:10:19 »
 :wave: Ras,
The horse and cart is my favorite.  Love the spots on the horse!
Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2011, 21:18:31 »
you seem to know this technique quite well, how well does it work ?  ;) From how you explained the process it is quite clever.

Since I have only now heard of this to me it looks like a sword point kidnapping and the two klickies are startled looking at the surprise witness (camera angle)

Is there a different story for the owl hunter on the other picture?

Some kind of Trojan horse?  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe the owl witnessed them. The guy wants to make sure he won't tell.

BTW, nice set, but why buy it MISB if you plan to open it someday? Loose it'd have come cheaper, wouldn't it?

Best,
Arnaud
Life in the so called space age...

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2011, 22:29:27 »
Some kind of Trojan horse?  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe the owl witnessed them. The guy wants to make sure he won't tell.

BTW, nice set, but why buy it MISB if you plan to open it someday? Loose it'd have come cheaper, wouldn't it?

Best,
Arnaud

I do not know why I buy these MISB when I am going to open them  :eh?:

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2011, 22:54:25 »
Nice random lot there Ras.  I love that Viking cart.  You have to be the only collector who has a playmo barn.  Crazy!  ;D

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2011, 03:21:07 »
Well I really wanted to lay off the playmobil seeing as I have to pack it up but I just have such a hard time letting such low prices pass me by. This is a great time to buy large bulk playmobil. The weird thing is I bought about 4 large lots and they all had similar items. Some items I got were missing from the other lots so I was able to complete a lot of vehicles and such. The kids who had these sure liked to take things apart and not put them back  8}

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2011, 03:26:22 »
I know you've told us, but I can't remember what you said or where.... why are you packing up? You have to move out of the playmobarn?
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.