Author Topic: playmobil: The Movie: your opinion? (WITH SPOILERS!)  (Read 3936 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: playmobil: The Movie: your opinion? (WITH SPOILERS!)
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2019, 19:48:16 »
Yeah, but I didn´t find the trailer that amazing. So if it showed the best parts of the film, then I won´t watch the movie. Not even on TV.

I did.... It's not that it showed the best parts, I suppose...  It's just that things are so rushed.. and underdeveloped... Like Count Bogro, I had a blast with my sister spotting all the sets and such...

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2019, 20:31:14 »
I see. Well, when/if it is released for TV by the Movies/Series-provider I have a subscription from, I might give it a try after all.

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2019, 09:30:23 »
I have been so very busy in real life that I missed the release of the movie  :(

When is it due to be released on DVD please ?
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2020, 20:15:05 »
I finally watched Playmobil: The Movie and found it very enjoyable. Of course I am biased and all that, but still thought that its basic message – make the best of any situation & reach out to others – are uplifting, and conveyed in a very attractive way. My 10 year old, who has no interest in PM, liked it as well, so it is not just the force of my partiality. It is just a pretty and charming movie, so too bad it tanked so horrifically. Life is unfair. I guess it will have its redemption, some day. Its value will be rediscovered.

I guess I came to the movie in the wrong way, by first being completely familiar with the sets but not knowing the story. Up to now I was often quite puzzled by the details of the toys. How do the figures fit together? Who on earth are they anyway? Why is there a techno gadget underneath the prison cart? Etc., etc. So very satisfying to get all of these questions answered!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2020, 09:19:00 »
Loved this movie. We have it on dvd as well now and the girls watch it all the time !!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: