Author Topic: "Special" wedding couple  (Read 5817 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: "Special" wedding couple
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2011, 18:40:25 »
HI

That dress actually looks like the same color tone as your zombies face. If only there was a way to change the original cream skin on her neck and arms . The dress looks so white in the Playmobil picture.

Thanks for sharing your wedding story

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2011, 18:54:37 »
Yes, now that I see a better picture of how the dress looks, I really want it! Why doesn't playmobil do their own products justice with the pictures?  ???
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Ronastoo

• Playmo Lover
  • MamaDragon
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2011, 19:42:57 »
If only there was a way to change the original cream skin on her neck and arms . The dress looks so white in the Playmobil picture.

We are going to try painting the flesh toned skin on the bride with some glow in the dark paint.  Hmm... maybe I should practice on a spare arm before I actually try it on the bride.  I'll let you know how it looks when it's finished.
Rona MamaDragon

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2011, 20:02:52 »
We are going to try painting the flesh toned skin on the bride with some glow in the dark paint.  Hmm... maybe I should practice on a spare arm before I actually try it on the bride.  I'll let you know how it looks when it's finished.

Hi

That paint job on the neck looks way to challenging for my shaky hands. I would have to beg my wife to do it and then she would wonder why I not only waste my time but now hers on such things  :P

Please let us know how it turns out as I personally think it would look much better in the Glow paint .

By the way are you suggesting the brides dress is actually glow in the dark  ???

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 21:26:16 by Rasputin »
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2011, 20:50:49 »
ohmygossshhh :o

great idea rona! :) i like that wedding couple add-on :love:
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Ronastoo

• Playmo Lover
  • MamaDragon
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2011, 20:52:07 »
By the way are you suggesting the brides dress is actually glow in the dark  ???

It's not.  But, wouldn't that be fun!?  
Rona MamaDragon

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2011, 21:34:17 »
It's not.  But, wouldn't that be fun!? 

HI

It would be great and then we could have zombie weddings in the dark. I think the only glow in the dark parts that I can remember are the skeleton, pirate whale carcass the ghosts  :eh?: We need more, our boys love them and usually want to sleep with them as they glow. A bride would be a great subliminal message  ;) as my wife wants grand kids ASAP (more reasons to buy more Playmobil for me too :lol:)

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

Offline Ronastoo

• Playmo Lover
  • MamaDragon
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2011, 04:24:30 »
Their heads (and his arms) are from 4694 Hooded Ghost so those parts glow in the dark.
It's rather disconcerting to turn off the light by the computer at bedtime and have the faces of the bride and groom glowing at me!
Rona MamaDragon

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2011, 04:57:38 »
Great customs, Rona!  I really like your wedding couple!
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2011, 19:02:05 »
Great figures! Too bab because I was on playmo stassis when i had been married. i woke up after the birth of my first son.