Author Topic: "Special" wedding couple  (Read 5820 times)

Offline Ronastoo

• Playmo Lover
  • MamaDragon
"Special" wedding couple
« on: January 19, 2011, 09:14:21 »
I have two daughters.  One of them likes Playmobil.  The other one tolerates Playmobil.   ;D

Four years ago my older daughter got married and because she is the one who likes Playmobil we used it to decorate her wedding cake.  We'd joked about pirates coming to kidnap her from the wedding and that is the scene that we used for the cake.  You can see the blonde wedding couple on top of the cake as the pirates try to climb up there for the abduction.

My younger daughter is getting married this summer.  She's the one who only tolerates Playmobil and because of that I'd been teasing her about getting the new wedding couple to be the topper for her cake.  (I wasn't really planning to do that.  It would be mean to put a toy on her cake when she doesn't really enjoy the toy.)

Besides... my daughter's not blonde and her fiance has a beard.  They don't look anything like the new wedding couple.  But, Emily does want purple to be her wedding color and the dress is the right color. 
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 21:07:07 by Ronastoo »
Rona MamaDragon

Offline Ronastoo

• Playmo Lover
  • MamaDragon
Re: "Special" wedding couple
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 09:16:11 »
When the ghost pirates were released in the US I got some of them and Emily thought they were zombies!  So I ordered the new wedding couple and two of 4694 Hooded Ghost and I made them a custom wedding couple!

Emily likes them.  She might even really use them on the cake.   :lol:
Rona MamaDragon

Offline BlackPearl2006

• Playmo Addict
  • Greetings from USA :) Pirates, Ahoy!
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 09:20:59 »
That'd be so cool to find a bride who wouldn't mind having playmobil klickies as our wedding cake topper, let alone ZOMBIE klicky wedding toppers!

Nice customs, btw :D
Ahoy, Pirates, Hoist the Colours!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 12:14:05 »
I had the bride and groom and the playmobil weeding cake on top of my wedding cake !!! A great idea it is and loved having them . I have kep them both ( the playmo weddign cake was lost somehow) and they still have some frosted sugar on their lit feet from my wedding cake .  :)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 12:44:36 »
Great cake!!! Great wedding couples!! Especially the zomby ones!!!  ;D

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2011, 12:45:01 »
They are AWESOME MamaDrago(n)!!

I hadn't seen how cool the wedding dress is so I will be ordering that as well soon. But making them into Zombies is hilarious...and extra fun she likes them enough to consider them for the cake.

Thanks for sharing!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2011, 13:54:12 »
Great idea, Rona.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2011, 13:59:14 »
Fantastic custom creations MamaDragon! The new one escalates to a whole new level!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2011, 14:02:10 »
First of all, I LOVE the pirates kidnapping the bride scene! That's AWESOME! I really wish I had used playmobil on my wedding cake. And the zombie bride and groom are so funny!  :lol: I hope your daughter decides to use them.

Now I'm going to go add the happy klicky couple to my wish list.  :love:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2011, 18:30:26 »
Excellent customs Rona! Who wouldn't want them on a wedding cake???