Author Topic: #7723 question.  (Read 1351 times)

Offline Jrodmobil

• Playmo Fanatic
#7723 question.
« on: March 23, 2016, 14:47:48 »
Sorry, no custom pics yet. But I have a question for a project. In the set #7723 tractor equipment, there is a yellow "trailer" with a dark gray or black spiral (drill). Anyway, anyone have one or happen to know the dimensions of that spiral part.. or know if any other set came with something like that. Thanks for the info.

Jarred
To err is human; to klick, divine.

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
Re: #7723 question.
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 17:29:22 »
The spiral piece that you are referring to is the discs used to till the ground. The only other set that I know contains this part is 7314 (another old set) and I'm unsure if customer service even has the parts for these anymore.  And unfortunately, I don't even know of any suitable replacement part for it.

Most Playmobil matches G scale in model railroad, so you might look to the model railroads for a suitable replacement.  Or even the Farm Toy collectors might have the replacement discs as there are many implements there.
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline Jrodmobil

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 18:00:26 »
Thanks for the reply on the till discs. I will buy a couple 7723's for that part for my project. Waiting on some ebay buys. Thanks again.

Jarred
To err is human; to klick, divine.

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 12:03:22 »
I've updated 7723 - Tractor Equipment and 7314 - Tractor Accessories in PlaymoDB - it's by guesswork, but it's pretty straightforward. The good news is, that the harrow was used in 4055 - Farm Mega-Set in 2008, and the discs are still available!

HARROW DISKS
(That's in the US, and I'm assuming available since they're order-able. A good sign though.)
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2016, 16:05:55 »
Show up as available in the UK too.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2016, 19:49:32 »
I've updated 7723 - Tractor Equipment and 7314 - Tractor Accessories in PlaymoDB - it's by guesswork, but it's pretty straightforward. The good news is, that the harrow was used in 4055 - Farm Mega-Set in 2008, and the discs are still available!

HARROW DISKS
(That's in the US, and I'm assuming available since they're order-able. A good sign though.)

Is there someone on the website that shows which parts are order-able? If so this is news to me and I wonder what else I missed.  :-[

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2016, 21:01:09 »
Is there someone on the website that shows which parts are order-able? If so this is news to me and I wonder what else I missed.  :-[

The US site doesn't tell us, but I've found that sometimes if you go to the German site and search if they are available there then they are sometimes (not always) available in the US too
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2016, 21:02:33 »
You can also check on the UK site, which may be easier.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”