Author Topic: Krull vs Ithaca -- Allies, Enemies and Neutral Kingdoms  (Read 10474 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: Krull vs Ithaca -- Allies, Enemies and Neutral Kingdoms
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2011, 07:52:27 »
..and to asnwer some questions , i think Krull's empire has a big chance to lose against the mighty yellow dragon army !!!!  angelo has created some elite battle units that are formittable and a massive army if i recall its no less than a 1000 klickies....  but so has Iseroth with over 100 horsed heavily armoured knights and over 200 light cavalry and about  800 swordmen and pikemen not to mention the 150 archers and 30 catapults and of course the viking/gaul infantry of over 300 , thats going to be a hard army to beat even for the massive yellow dragon army ... i think it will all depend on strategy rather than numbers... i have given Iseroth a character of overconfidence and that may prove his demise and death as he will lead personally the battle along with the elite personal  guard of the nuremberg guards - if he dies so be it , it will be a honorable death . General Sir Agnar will lead all the heavy and light cavalry and before the battle i will present the various generals and captains and knights that are key to Krulls army .... both armies will probably fight in the shadow , 30 catapults and 150 archers should be enough to put some shade above the battling armies....
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2011, 23:07:53 »
When the war between Krull and Ithaca commences, the citizens of Balthor are ready to lend a helping hand to Krullian warriors. Given the Krullian origins of queen Theodisia, the king Horatio thought that joining the yellow dragon alliance would not be appropriate. Also, the king thought that joining the yellow dragon alliance would create a force so powerful, that it would definiteley weaken Krull's chances of winning the war.

TO WAR!...sometime in 2012. ;)
 :knight: :knight: :knight:

Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2011, 23:33:19 »
Ithaca salutes the kingdom of Katzenreich and is sending the best master builders and military advisers to help on kingdoms defense.The ithacian economical adviser also will examine your economical needs for the war.The Great Ithacian army of the East will be in our borders to be able of supporting you from any krullian sneak attack.

King Talos will visit next month Katzenreich !

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2011, 01:24:28 »
Ithaca salutes the kingdom of Katzenreich and is sending the best master builders and military advisers to help on kingdoms defense.The ithacian economical adviser also will examine your economical needs for the war.The Great Ithacian army of the East will be in our borders to be able of supporting you from any krullian sneak attack.

King Talos will visit next month Katzenreich !

The kingdom's leaders are also very glad that Ithacian assistance will come where it is most needed. The visit of King Talos the Fair will be a very important day in Katzenreich, eagerly awaited by every citizen  :wow:!

I can only ask to know Trechsperia's position in this war ???. This will determine which side of the battle has the most kingdoms backing it.

Ace :knight:
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 01:32:18 by Ace »

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2011, 09:00:52 »
.. just a suggestion as this topic is getting more and more interest  perhaps WoT can show in a separate map where each kingdom stands with reference the upcoming war between Krull and Ithaca : (1) Krull alliance, (2) Ithaca alliance (3) Neutral

I shoudl also stress that actual battles and any other key events are announced from anyone once it has been agreed with both parties - me and angelo ( grangel) and panos ( Wolf Knight) had and continue to have extensive off forum discussions as to how we progress with all that so that we all agree and there are no upsets etc , i think its important to stress that as this map is open to all to participate and enjoy in any way , within the rules always of course . I really think this map is a grand idea and i am really happy to see it getting polular again - sometimes a war is needed to get something good out of it ( only in the playmo world of course and not in the real world !!!) . In line with the rules , any nation that ' declares alliance with any of the  fighting kingdoms ' will not be in any sort of theat or anything unless a relevant story is agreed by all participating parties ( rememebr the rules ..)- please any direct references to  Krull email me first and we can discuss them as i just want to make sure the story me and angelo and panos have agreed will not conflict with any posts etc , btw no probs or whatsover with anything posted here or elsewhere, the taking sides is a mere suggestion not to alter the battle in any sense ( unless we agree other armies to physically participate which is another story ) but to make it all exciting to all map participates as everyone can have a say to all that and ' take a side ' or keep neutral ( blaming both kings which makes sense actually  :lol: :lol:) and all together bring this world participants closer all in good playmofriends spirit  ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 09:51:57 by Giorginetto »
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2011, 10:21:38 »

The kingdom's leaders are also very glad that Ithacian assistance will come where it is most needed. The visit of King Talos the Fair will be a very important day in Katzenreich, eagerly awaited by every citizen  :wow:!

I can only ask to know Trechsperia's position in this war ???. This will determine which side of the battle has the most kingdoms backing it.

Ace :knight:

Ai, I forgot to post a message in that other thread where you asked for warriors of trechisperia. Well Trechisperia will stay neutral and the inhabitants will probably hide in their caves if big armies march their land. However, there are brave warriors, which I mentioned in my Trechisperia thread and their known for their excellent skills with a bow. Although Trechisperia as a kingdom will not fight, some brave warriors will travel to Katzenreich to join the royal armies as mercenaries.

:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2011, 14:31:26 »
I changed the title of this thread, at George's request.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2011, 14:49:04 »
Updated  :)

Krull's allies : Ceragem ( Wolf Knight ), Melnibone ( Elric)

Ithaca's allies:

Neutral KIngdoms :
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 15:11:32 by Giorginetto »

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2011, 15:09:36 »
Even though most of the council in Melnibone oppose taking sides (especially the green dragons), Adermaign is going against the grain and supporting Krull. By doing this the green dragons have vowed to take over Melnibone. 

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2011, 15:25:24 »
King Horatio has expressed his wish to support Krull in the war, but I'm not sure if we have to make a photo-story to confirm the alliance. If not, then:

Krull: Ceragem (Wolf Knight), Melnibone (Elric), Balthor (PlaymoMan).

TO WAR!

Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.