Author Topic: Museum/Studyroom Victorian House.  (Read 2268 times)

Offline Nightlioness

• Playmo Enthusiast
  • ~Owner of Nathimus~
    • My Instagram Page
Museum/Studyroom Victorian House.
« on: October 10, 2023, 11:34:44 »
One of the aesthetics I love is that of a natural history museum and studyroom. I had made a little room from foamboard before, but in the end I didn't liked it and soon it became a storage place for nice items but with no motivation to actually display them. My room has this carpet, a barrier which seems to hold my Playmobil together. I had room to fill on tat carpet, so I decided to buy the small Victorian house and decorate this into a little museum/studyroom vibe thing...

I only just began with this project a week ago and already looks good. I changed the wallpaper to colors/patterns of my liking. (By placing new paper onto the already cut out Playmobil paper it came with.) I left the attic paperless because of several reasons and began putting in some furniture.

Now I'm new to Playmobil furniture and I'm still looking around which ones I could add. Any tips or recommendations are highly appreciated! Same with items, things, etc.

Here are a few photos:

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
Re: Museum/Studyroom Victorian House.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2023, 20:29:02 »
You're right, it already looks amazing  :cloud9: Where is that carpet from? Did you make it? It is perfect in that study!

Offline Nightlioness

• Playmo Enthusiast
  • ~Owner of Nathimus~
    • My Instagram Page
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2023, 20:50:04 »
You're right, it already looks amazing  :cloud9: Where is that carpet from? Did you make it? It is perfect in that study!

Thank you!!
The carpet is a miniature for dollhouse use. However, it is also perfect for Playmobil use as well  :love:
It has the perfect size and pattern  :heart:

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2023, 08:35:53 »
Beautiful  :love:

I love it and it is perfect to showcase the rarest specimen of your collection  :)

Cannot wait to see more of it !
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2023, 11:12:17 »
Thank you!!
The carpet is a miniature for dollhouse use. However, it is also perfect for Playmobil use as well  :love:
It has the perfect size and pattern  :heart:

What a gorgeous find  :love:

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2023, 14:56:47 »
A cute little project  :)

For items, if you have the Spare Parts service where you are then you can plunder the Victorian and Western ranges for furniture - plus the Egyptian pyramid has some lovely items for a museum!

Offline Nightlioness

• Playmo Enthusiast
  • ~Owner of Nathimus~
    • My Instagram Page
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2023, 11:07:55 »
Beautiful  :love:

I love it and it is perfect to showcase the rarest specimen of your collection  :)

Cannot wait to see more of it !

Thank you! :D
It's almost weekend, plenty of time to work on it a bit more :D

Offline Nightlioness

• Playmo Enthusiast
  • ~Owner of Nathimus~
    • My Instagram Page
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2023, 11:09:39 »
A cute little project  :)

For items, if you have the Spare Parts service where you are then you can plunder the Victorian and Western ranges for furniture - plus the Egyptian pyramid has some lovely items for a museum!

Ooh haven't thought about the Western sets! Thanks!
The Netherlands has a parts department, thank goodness.
It's always a bit of work to enter all those codes in haha, but it's worth the effort!

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2023, 13:17:34 »
What a lovely project! I've wanted to set up a room for a Victorian archaeologist, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

The Victorian re-releases are a great place to start for furniture pieces. 70894 and 70897 are two best available sets for study/library furniture.

In case you aren't familiar with it, PlaymoDB is a fantastic source for figuring out what parts exist and what their part number is: https://playmodb.org

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2023, 15:58:16 »
Ooh haven't thought about the Western sets! Thanks!

70947 has the bureau which might work, and of course the bookcase (but that's in the Victorian Living Room too)

I guess the cases you have are from the Heidi school room? I don't think they're available right now, sadly