Author Topic: Gold Flagpole  (Read 418 times)

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
Gold Flagpole
« on: November 03, 2023, 13:11:51 »
I was sorting figures into some new-to-me organizers, and I ended up with a gold flagpole leftover. It's silly, but I'm struggling to figure out who it belongs to (and therefore which box it should go in). It's the same length as Joan of Arc's flagpole, but in gold. It's longer than the one in the Nightwatch set.

It looks a lot like 30 29 3130 , but I don't have either of the sets listed as having it on PlaymoDB: https://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-29-3130 and I don't remember buying it as a separate part. The number molded on it looks like 32 05 710.

I was mostly sorting small figure-centric sets (exclusives, f?gures, duo packs, specials, etc.). Does anyone remember seeing a gold flagpole in a small set?

Offline tiger1983uk

• The Lurker
  • Playmo Enthusiast
Re: Gold Flagpole
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2023, 16:23:39 »
Is it from Zeus (9149) ?
"It seemed like a good idea at the time"

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2023, 21:31:03 »
Is it from Zeus (9149) ?

Looks likr you are right, although on playmodb the part isn't shown separately in the set but it is shown on the box front and back.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2023, 07:42:07 »
Oh Zeus! I've been checking the wrong sets - knights, 17th century folks, . . . I didn't think to check the Greeks.

Thanks for your help! I wasn't making any headway on my own.